Why can i only Q with 5 friends?

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
You are clueless as always. Just ignore the fact that dozens of legit groups are running all the time on OQueue... keep those blinders on!

Really. So a guy gets busted for DUI and the cops let him go because most people are using vehicles properly.
Really. So a guy gets busted for DUI and the cops let him go because most people are using vehicles properly.
That's the dumbest analogy ever. Did you see where Blizzard is perfectly fine with OQueue? They just want to break the ability to queue more than 5 into a BG. Did you also see where Blizzard is perfectly fine with 5 mans? All you are doing is whining.
05/05/2013 08:34 AMPosted by Infestyx
That's the dumbest analogy ever. Did you see where Blizzard is perfectly fine with OQueue? They just want to break the ability to queue more than 5 into a BG. Did you also see where Blizzard is perfectly fine with 5 mans? All you are doing is whining.

Your analogy not mine. Was just showing you the flaw in it.
No you are just grasping at straws and showing your desperation. My analogy made sense while yours was just dumb. Your comments are barely better than the dribble Quint comes up with.
05/05/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Infestyx
No you are just grasping at straws and showing your desperation. My analogy made sense while yours was just dumb. Your comments are barely better than the dribble Quint comes up with.

Let me know when your IQ catches up with your shoe size.
05/05/2013 05:09 AMPosted by Realugly
and nothing is being done about it.

Something is being done about it in 5.3 Until then, eh the number of 6+ on Oqueue is so insignificant. There are more 6+ groups without using oqueue to find people...
04/30/2013 08:13 AMPosted by Infestyx
Raensong you are being completely illogical

And you are being completely blind. Then again, you usually are.
i heard they already have a system in place called rated battlegrounds for larger groups of freinds.

Maybe you should try it...see how long you have to wait in a group for it, how many ragers you get in your group if one little thing goes wrong (even if you win).
seems if you can band together in the forums everyday you should have a good rated bg team.

Doesn't work that way. Many variables come into play with RBGs, which if you did any you would know :P
o thats right you would be up against a premade.

Good one. Saw that coming from you tbh. That's not even it though
just let them have free wins without playing.

Is that why you do so many AVs?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Quint/statistic#21:153

Shows all your BGs done right there. On that character at least ;)