Mount Collector Support Group V16

Achievements
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
Does anyone know of a macro that tells you Warbringer counts, or if i appears in statistics? I have lost count of how many i have since i can solo them and i find myself bored and flying to those 5 different spots quite a lot. got enough insigs to get one of my 90s to exalted with all factions, my 86 enchanted exalted with shado-pan and clest for formulas and my 84 tailor exalted with celest for pattern to make bags, thats the best sort of gauge i can do. i also flooded my Gbank's raid mats tab with 100 golden lotus and couple hundred of each of the other herbs and still have 200 of each herb and a stack of GL for myself. Also i'm at 14,383 bones ( minus one for each thousand) and i have gotten 4 eggs, two greens and two blacks, wheres my red one? =(

On a side note this is my third week of soloing 25 H LK (Sadly no mount) and i'm in the process of twinking my 80 paladin to do the same, yet no twink gear on AH for non overpriced amount (11k for a ring) or at least the gear I still need, picked up a few for pretty cheap though.

I also want to try solo ultra....

You can't solo ultraxion
On a side note, soloed about 5 or 6 warbringer's last night and snagged myself Reins of the Amber Primordial Direhorn making it Warbringer mount 3/3 !

Roughly how many total kills did it take you? I logon each morning early enough I usually can snag all the spawns for myself plus other sporadic kills. I'm sitting at ~120 warbringers down and I've yet to see one mount drop.

Yeahhhh It took me roughly 30 kills to get all 3 >.< Probably the most luck ive had with mounts as it usually takes me forever to get anything

Also I followed the whole theory of "The warbringers drop whatever mounts they are riding on" so I stopped soloing any that were riding on the mounts that I already had, so I have never seen a duplicate.

You can't solo ultraxion

Its possible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h6QAGplA-0

It was end of last year so i out gear him a lot.

I don't know for paladins but i can have 100% uptime (In theory, 1min - 50% of cd with - another 50% of that = 15sec and its 20sec duration or atleast very high uptime) on 40% reduced magic damage along with other cds etc, my sacred shield from the vengeance will be pretty high so can only try, need a 4/8 normal lockout on a alt to do it though.
Brawler Shirt ready to push R10 in 5.3.
/saloot
/monthslate
/freakin'distruptron

Seriously though; Has anybody done the fights on PTR yet?
I've heard the new ones are much easier than any of the R8 bosses - Bar maybe Maximus.
#217 just came in. Glory of the Pandaria Raider finally.
Reins of Poseidus became my 192th mount! :D
05/11/2013 06:40 AMPosted by Schwert
I've heard the new ones are much easier than any of the R8 bosses

That maze one where you guide the boss through it seems like it would be a problem for me personally. Don't really remember any of the others though, i'll have to go watch some PTR vids.
Just tried to do Ultraxion, 6.6M and died to the berserk explosion. I think with the 4set for pally i could do it because increased generation of holy power since its up most the fight and the extra holy power to spend would mean i should be able to have divine protection up 100% of the time and i wouldn't have to wog as much because i would have the damage reduce and not get spike damage forcing me to wog and lose my damage. i hit about 150k veng at the end so if i saved wings or something for last 20sec along with 4k str potion it would work out quite nice. DK in the video did have healthstone and fort which i did not though.
Ji-kun mount dropped.

Rolled 23.

...This constant extreme bad luck is getting old fast.

Edit: I apparently could have ranked on Ji-Kun too but nobody was logging.
...I seriously just want one thing good to happen that isn't the result of months and months or even years of crap from this game.
Just looked at the rank 8-9 bosses in 5.3. those look like some real fun :D
Ji-kun mount dropped.

Rolled 23.

...This constant extreme bad luck is getting old fast.

Edit: I apparently could have ranked on Ji-Kun too but nobody was logging.
...I seriously just want one thing good to happen that isn't the result of months and months or even years of crap from this game.

I know the feelings! In 7 years of playing, I've never won a mount roll. Every mount drop I have is a result of hours of camping or months of farming.

Let's start a club.
I love how I can solve two Mantid rares back to back, and then immediately proc a Pandaren rare one solve later, but can spend DAYS in Uldum getting nothing. It's infuriatingly ridiculous. This profession needs consistency, or noticeable progression, not just "C'mon, try ONE more time."

Stupid bug mount...
Yeah I think I had my "Panda" rares done in the first day of doing Arch to get it to level 600, but after (I've.lost.count.how.many.Tol'vir.solves.later) I still can't get that bug, or even the PET from Tol'vir to proc. I thought my run of Canopic Jars for the Vial of the Sands Recipe was bad...
On a side note, soloed about 5 or 6 warbringer's last night and snagged myself Reins of the Amber Primordial Direhorn making it Warbringer mount 3/3 !

Roughly how many total kills did it take you? I logon each morning early enough I usually can snag all the spawns for myself plus other sporadic kills. I'm sitting at ~120 warbringers down and I've yet to see one mount drop.

That's some crazy bad luck there.

I've probably killed 150-200 warbringers and I have all three mounts. Have gotten a few friends one or two mounts each as well.
Recently got Green Proto Drake and the stone drake from cata 5 man, which escaped me right now. At 190 mounts, so class and yet so never going to get that far.
Yeah I think I had my "Panda" rares done in the first day of doing Arch to get it to level 600, but after (I've.lost.count.how.many.Tol'vir.solves.later) I still can't get that bug, or even the PET from Tol'vir to proc. I thought my run of Canopic Jars for the Vial of the Sands Recipe was bad...

Quick, go buy the Mantid Artifact Sonic Locator. It affects the site in Kalimdor and every time you enter Uldum, it reshuffles your sites.

You might want to grind the mount before Blizzard fixes it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kZ77_2QUQGg#!
Finished my grind on dino bones finally last night got myself the bone white raptor, finished farming crystal powder to buy my last dark talbuk today. now to attempt to knock out vortex pinnacle................ but dang instance lockouts suck
I got the red nether rocket from the BMAH tonight. The final bid price was uncomfortably insane.