Calendar invite spam

Customer Support
Not sure if this is the right place to put this - but I've noticed lately that I'm getting a lot of calendar invites from gold sellers. Especially on high pop servers where I dismiss one and get another 5 minutes later. I can't even /who the guy to block further invites (assuming that's even possible) because it says he's offline - like, immediately when I get the invite. Have they found away around the /who feature to block reporting?
Right click on the invite, there should be a report option.
I logged in to 54 pending calendar events. Invite spam from different characters, so impossible to one-click dismiss/report them. Is there a better way besides right-clicking each event to deal with this?

I would like to see an in-game option to allow calendar invites from friends/guildies only.
Had someone send 7 invites on every 27th of the month until 2014 and after i spent 20 mins deleting them all it happened all over again.Something needs to be done to help us deal with them.
I had about 10 on each month, into december. This really needs a fix.
If you ignore the name of the character that did the invite, all the invitations with their name will be removed. Report one, so Blizzard has a registered complaint, then ignore the player to remove the rest.
If you ignore the name of the character that did the invite, all the invitations with their name will be removed. Report one, so Blizzard has a registered complaint, then ignore the player to remove the rest.

Many times this option is not possible because the sender's name can have characters in it and such. I also shouldn't have to fill up my ignore list when there are other solutions to fix this issue that shouldn't be on my end to solve.
Well I got hit with 10 invites by 10 different players not once , not twice but three times yesterday.. and yes I reported all of them.. I tried to ignore them but all I kept getting was player not found

This is getting annoying and while I know Blizz is Working on it... This is interfering with legit Raid and guild invites

I know when I log back into my account later I am likely going to have a whole new slew of Calendar spam to report and remove
It appears that all the API functions necessary to implement an addon to remove these spams are there but I'm having a hard time putting the right sequence together.

In the mean time, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569329632 contains a macro that you can adapt (i.e. edit) to remove all invites with the same title. So far, the spammers haven't randomized the title yet.