Blizzcon

Cenarius
Anyone else going?
Yeah, I'm going to fight Adavis in the parking lot.
Excellent I'll bring the jello.
We've got at least twelve guildies and guests going, plus some Meetup members not in our guild. Fourteen that I'm aware of so far.
Oh nice I hadn't realized there was that many horde left on the server!

We have 4 Pirates in my group going.

Lol
There are >=10 of us going as well (including some Arathian Knights :D)
Lets do this!
I literally live five minutes away from the Anaheim Convention Center. Is that where its taking place again?
I literally live five minutes away from the Anaheim Convention Center. Is that where its taking place again?

Yeppers. I'm down in Irvine. Have you seen our Orange County Warcraft Meetup Group? You should join us for monthly dinner chat sessions! Just Google OCWoWGroup.
No, I have not, but it sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
There are >=10 of us going as well (including some Arathian Knights :D)

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2973

/wink

Just make sure someone is streaming it. That way we'll have some entertainment while we stand in lines.
I will be there this year for the first time ever... in case anyone has been wanting to fight me or go out on a date with me... or fight me on a date

~Redmagejake/ A.K.A Tankservices
Yep I'm in! Haven't been since 2009, can't wait. Any one want to make any predictions for what we'll be seeing?
Yep I'm in! Haven't been since 2009, can't wait. Any one want to make any predictions for what we'll be seeing?

A plethora of pasty single men who need to shave and a distinct lack of personal hygiene.

Yeah, I said it!
05/18/2013 05:50 PMPosted by Zillions

A plethora of pasty single men who need to shave and a distinct lack of personal hygiene.

Yeah, I said it!

Hey now....

I shave.
great... I don't need my first blizzcon experience to be that of a weird smell hairy dudes left n right...

~jake "I take showers errday and use adidas deodorant... u should too ppl"

Found some footage of the last time Adavis & friends "rumbled" at Blizzcon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYDqCSTospY

Might want to bring a tutu, Qube.
i enjoyed this video...
I'm going, along with Qiria. It'll be Blizzcon number... 5, I think, for the two of us.