Goldshire is my battleground

Darkspear
I've gone into Goldshire, and officially started to make it my battleground today as I destroy all alliance in my way :3

Join me or fight me bros ~ I lift so hard.

Owning and pwning is what Chilli does, deal with it.
Cool story.

Cliffs:

Cool kid flexes his muscles on World of Warcraft.
I reck Horde daily in Orgrimmar and Durotar, bring the heat!
Cool story.

Cliffs:

Cool kid flexes his muscles on World of Warcraft.

I reck Horde daily in Orgrimmar and Durotar, bring the heat!

While you guys were doing that I killed another 15 peeps by myself. My E-peen is so huge right now.
Mom and dad must be proud.
Lol, my mom and dad raised me to play wow? You have some weird mindset. Sorry I don't play this game as if it was my life.

~That's how to insult 101, Catcha lates.
Go get 'em tiger. Don't forget to post your logs on the refrigerator.
I'm pretty sure I've Ganked you in Durotar a few times
Go get 'em tiger. Don't forget to post your logs on the refrigerator.

Jaja, how old are you big boy? Insulting a kid on forums like you is real common with me.

I'm pretty sure I've Ganked you in Durotar a few times

Oh okai =D
Im standing on your corpse right now outside lions pride :)

You and 20 other peeps =D

Imagine if there were two of me? !@#$ would be %^-*. =p
I think we killed you in orgrimmar earlier today too right after we killed your warcheif..... suck to be you
I think we killed you in orgrimmar earlier today too right after we killed your warcheif..... suck to be you

suck's to be you*

=D

You seem quite agrivated to insult the great Sir Chillerace, what did I do to your mother this time =/.
04/28/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Chillerace

suck's to be you*

=D

You seem quite agrivated to insult the great Sir Chillerace, what did I do to your mother this time =/.

Sucks to be you.*
Just butt-holed-tighted goldshire again. Whoo, 3 times in a row too! That was fun :3
My favorite part was when I flipped my table at your level 1 alt. :D

Question: Why Goldshire of all places? Your odds would be better elsewhere.

Your in that guild that is always hanging around Hellfire and only engage the enemy if you have a 10 to 1 advantage?
yeah I have been 10 vs me by tich horde a few times myself so what goes around comes around, get a group together and take revenge, we won't run away
yeah I have been 10 vs me by tich horde a few times myself so what goes around comes around, get a group together and take revenge, we won't run away

That's a bit hard to believe. I've never seen a WPF alone for more than 5 minutes. In fact, the one time any of you ever came close to such a feat of bravery was when I fought your GM. He ran like a !@#$% the entire fight. (died like a ^-*!@ too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0