Violet Rise

Emerald Dream
Runs red with the blood of super soldiers.

Jalën down, Charax down.

Who will step up to be the hero that the Alliance desreves?

Freddrick, this may just be your destiny.
.......Were 3 separate threads REALLY necessary for this?
04/27/2013 05:39 PMPosted by Xanathal

Can't really rq the sentiment if you were responsible for one of them...specially when a guild mate was responsible for another.
Hey I'm just sharing my unique perspective on current events, feel free to contribute.

Or not, and keep spamming the same tired phrase :)
Obviously I need to find new ways to kill my own faction.

Ai-Ran the Shifting Cloud is a bit indiscriminate and unreliable.
Three threads on this, and none on the 47 (21 heal) WSB deaths at the hands of 30 Super Soldiers at our Shrine last night?

When we overthrow Garrosh, we will re-institute Freedom of the Press to all brainwashed Hordelings. To ensure that this will be carried out, I, Charax Silvershield, will be acting Editor-in-Chief.

Nice fail at TB as well. :)
Hey I'm just sharing my unique perspective on current events, feel free to contribute.

It was a good 19v30. It took you guys a while to take us down but eventually we got overran.
Twas a good fight!
It was a good 19v30. It took you guys a while to take us down but eventually we got overran

We're Super Soldiers my good man! Tis hard to kill us

Three threads on this, and none on the 47 (21 heal) WSB deaths at the hands of 30 Super Soldiers at our Shrine last night?

Nice fail at TB as well. :)

And let the public know that they lost on two fronts? Can't have that now

It was a good 19v30. It took you guys a while to take us down but eventually we got overran.
Twas a good fight!

Yeah good fight dude, thanks for putting out the effort being short handed.
hey, uhm.. return? do you know any awesome healers i can learn from? i want to be a awesome healer

Hi Jao
My threads>all

Hi Jao

I could have posted that. It didn't seem epic enough since you guys left and never came back after the one wipe you gave us to the 2-3 we inflicted on you guys. We'll be back though, we always come back.
hey, uhm.. return? do you know any awesome healers i can learn from? i want to be a awesome healer

I recently got the privilege to play with Nevin....I have to say, the guy is still just amazing. He's a God of timing, and knows every move to make.

Has a shammy hordeside named Nevinseven, he's extremely friendly and helpful.

I could have posted that. It didn't seem epic enough since you guys left and never came back after the one wipe you gave us to the 2-3 we inflicted on you guys. We'll be back though, we always come back.

((Took a selfy during that Violet rise fight after some guy tried to tell me to run.....

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRCTF0LojaZceRNTC2uYNDHvXfUlD92_ZllXIPZjhJHQey2OL0

))