Horde don't care about world pvp.

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 14 15 16
Please don't, you'll make the forum far more dirty than it already is.
Please don't Princess, you'll make the forum far more dirty than it already is.

FTFY

AND HI RUIE.
The new guy actually started a trend.

I hate you, Bebbit. :(

It's ok Princess, I still love you. Maybe one day that Prince you're looking for will finally arrive and sweep you off your feet.

Until then, just keep on keepin on, and don't eat any apples.
05/06/2013 04:05 PMPosted by Bebbit
Please don't Princess, you'll make the forum far more dirty than it already is.

FTFY

AND HI RUIE.

Hello, Mr. Bebbit. How are you?
05/06/2013 04:12 PMPosted by Ruie

FTFY

AND HI RUIE.

Oh you know, the usual. Sneaking up on people and putting them in compromising positions when they least expect it.

Oh you know, the usual. Sneaking up on people and putting them in compromising positions when they least expect it.

I haven't been able to do such a thing in quite a while! /wink
Plague, you are such a douchebag. I'm not from this server, I'm not wpvp, I have no beef with any of the guilds here and know nothing about them and if I run into a player of opposite faction with worse gear than mine I let them go. So I get into this thread looking for a new guild and looking at xferring. And what do I get from it? Only that you are a douchebag. This is all I get from this thread, man. You should reform.

Wait, all you got from this thread was that I was a douchebag? What thread are you reading? I haven't even posted a response since like page 6 or 7 and you posted on page 15. Sounds like I rustled your jimmies.

Like the cave *shudders*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EES0LvfmJxY
hahahaha I don't think i've ever laughed so hard in my life XD
I haven't checked back into this thread since it was on like page 6. Anything exciting happen in the last 10 pages?
I haven't checked back into this thread since it was on like page 6. Anything exciting happen in the last 10 pages?

Oh you know, the usual, blah blah troll, blah blah who cares, troll, trolly troll troll, stupid people, and then the epic video i just posted :)
How is this thread still breathing? Where's the matches...
Tehehehe
04/29/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Plaguesqt

I'm going to take in fact that you paid MONEY for your rank says you care about e-fame, !@#$in idiots these days man.

How do you know how to play your class if you paid for wins? Don't preach to me you 1600 scrub.

Lmao. Looking at your achievs, you got 2k in 2 days 2 years ago, and have zero arena achievs other than step into the arena and WWW. Please don't call anyone a scrub, especially if you're going to be a dumbass and call a class a "two button class". You've likely never played a DK.

stick to world pvp ruinous
meh. This thread made me giggle a bit and brought up the remark, "I'm going to put you all in the corner for this pissing match, make you squeeze into the 'we're going to get along' shirt and sing Kumbaya.".