Oh God, 5.3 don't come!!! QQ thread!!

Arenas
1 2 3 6 Next
The shadowpriest swap is going to hurt resto shamans indirectly, I get absolutely crapped on when any 1 melee + another dps sit on me as is.
Not sure about Spriests, but rogues are going to be fine, Bro.
what you call nerf everyone else called balance changes
Hunters are going to rage quit with this patch as well.

Personally the removal of 512 gear and normalizing of pvp gear is enough to get me to quit.
Personally the removal of 512 gear and normalizing of pvp gear is enough to get me to quit.

I've already felt this way the past 2 months. I upgraded 3 pieces of main gear last week and didn't even gain another 2k hp to my already ridiculous total. Sew fun upgrading 2 ilvls at a time.
rogues got nerfed, spriest got nerfed like CRAZY.Looks like my 3s team is going to $hit.every time checking out new patch notes, I can feel a part of me dying.. time for me to level up my monk?

FOTM I SEE
rogues got nerfed, spriest got nerfed like CRAZY.Looks like my 3s team is going to $hit.every time checking out new patch notes, I can feel a part of me dying.. time for me to level up my monk?

Well at least you are great at choosing FOTM comps. Just get ready for the next one dude.
what you call nerf everyone else called balance changes
Honestly, this is the way it should have been for PVE and PVP the whole time. Massive item jumps are not good for the game in any way.

It makes this game boring as !@#. I raise my cap and grind it every week for minimal gains which become even more minimal when everybody else gains as well.

At least massive item jumps make your conq gain every week more exciting.
04/29/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Yachobleh
Honestly, this is the way it should have been for PVE and PVP the whole time. Massive item jumps are not good for the game in any way.

It makes this game boring as !@#. I raise my cap and grind it every week for minimal gains which become even more minimal when everybody else gains as well.

PVP is about skill, not gear. If you want to enjoy big gear upgrades, go PVE, that's where its at.

Of course, you can do BOTH PVP and PVE on the same toon - I do it and that's why I'm a worgen (Crit Racial is yummy for DPS) - but keep in mind that in PVP, skill comes before gear.
04/29/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Bigsmashy

PVP is about skill, not gear. If you want to enjoy big gear upgrades, go PVE, that's where its at.

Of course, you can do BOTH PVP and PVE on the same toon - I do it and that's why I'm a worgen (Crit Racial is yummy for DPS) - but keep in mind that in PVP, skill comes before gear.

However pve gear is going to reign supreme.

However pve gear is going to reign supreme.

Says anyone who didnt read further than two sentences into patch notes.

We'll see who's right come end of 5.3
FoTM tears are delicious.
04/29/2013 08:26 PMPosted by Trpk

Lol. Go ahead and list me a reason why PVE gear would "reign supreme" in any form of rated play.

Go on.
04/29/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Skooshette

Lol. Go ahead and list me a reason why PVE gear would "reign supreme" in any form of rated play.

Go on.

1. Because I don't know how item budgeting works.
2. Because I didn't read any of the blogs or blue posts explaining it.
3. BECAUSE.
You guys know they've nerfed pvp power right?