Open Libram LXXVI: Send In The Nuns!

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Woot, 3 shot SSB Gold, only SM to go!

One more step to lookin fabulous.
Woohoo! Best of luck :)
One more step to lookin fabulous.
You sparkle and you're a male blood elf paladin what more could you ask for.
lol, well Greatsword is prob my top pick, but only 6 Heroic kills, and hopefully 4 bosses to work with in the very near future, that may still take awhile.
I got my greatsword from i think my second heroic coin roll. In my experience the weapons only come from coins ... i have the str polearm on heroic as well but i will never use it.
I got my greatsword from i think my second heroic coin roll. In my experience the weapons only come from coins ... i have the str polearm on heroic as well but i will never use it.

strength polearms are an abomination.
Well, final killed Lei Shen in LFR for the week for nothing but gold - which didn't cover the three wipes I personally put in, on top of the two existing wipes.

But I broke down and bought mats to make new boots; I feel so broke, but the massive gains to haste and strength are quite nice.
i just bought t3 pants off the bmah. i feel a little silly now. this means i have to spend a small fortune to finish the set.
FABULOUS!
None of my friends play D3 anymore, but it was pretty fun with other people.

I still don't even have a character through Nightmare, but eh it was an annual pass perk so I can't say I've really wasted anything.

One thing I will give Diablo is that it's cinematics are sooooooo pretty.

It's kinda fun trying to make stupid builds and running them on pretty high difficulties. Unfortunately, I kinda wanna try some other classes, but holy !@#$ does leveling take forever, and then gearing would be hella expensive or time-consuming.
It's 11 at night and I still have pants on... why this...

Silly west coasters and your silly times.

It's almost 2 AM here!
Unfortunately, I kinda wanna try some other classes, but holy !@#$ does leveling take forever, and then gearing would be hella expensive or time-consuming.

That... describes several Blizzard games...
That Hearthstone Fireside duel between Uther and Garrosh made me smile. Garrosh got wtfFACEPLANTED.

Of course, this probably means they're going to nerf the Paladin deck now... lololol.
Mukla and Jenkins in the same game >_<

They seem more like momentum builder or setup cards rather than strong in their own right.
Of course, this probably means they're going to nerf the Paladin deck now... lololol.

Sad part is this is probably true! LOL
That Hearthstone Fireside duel between Uther and Garrosh made me smile. Garrosh got wtfFACEPLANTED.

I had to watch that video just to see Uther defeat Garrosh, now I want to play the game. :x
Maybe it'll turn out differently once the game comes out, but it seems to be really detrimental to have a deck stacked with 4+ mana costing minions. I expect to see a lot of zerg rush strats in the early stages of the game. Lots of low cost minions and card draws to overwhelm the field.
Get tickets this morning lobster?