Rate the character above you.

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
These threads are always fun if they get going, rate the look of the character above you 1-10
9.75, only because I like the hat that goes with the set more than that hood. Still looks great on an elf though!
i guess its kinda like rate that xmog

9.75, only because I like the hat that goes with the set more than that hood. Still looks great on an elf though!
very nice. how a troll should look. not all decked out in belf looking gear or pandaria style gear. 9/10
i guess its kinda like rate that xmog

very nice. how a troll should look. not all decked out in belf looking gear or pandaria style gear. 9/10

8.5! Very Taureny

<< Military man.
9. I like it, it's simple and matches. Eyepatch makes you seem like a battle-hardened vet. Looks like an uniform.
9. I like it, it's simple and matches. Eyepatch makes you seem like a battle-hardened vet. Looks like an uniform.

Very basic, not too flashy (which is what I like), and nicely detailed. My only quirk is the tabard.

Otherwise 8/10.
8/10, matches pretty well, and pretty unique looking as you draw from different sets.
9/10, looks pretty nice, matches.

I don't have my boots yet, so they don't match too well.
@Spencer - 9/10. I actually like that alot...haven't seen it before.
8/10 Matches, not bad, it matches..but its a set so that's to be expected, could do better with the weapon, but it works.

My shoulders do not show in the armory...so..
http://i43.tinypic.com/raub1d.png
10/10, perfect for a night elf druid.
That set always felt like it was made for undead for me. The coloring on the daggers stands out, but other than that, it does look nice.
@ Ceiara
I like it very Gilnean like. looks like a Gilneas markswomen. 9/10
I am going with a shado-pan like style
@ Ceiara
I like it very Gilnean like. looks like a Gilneas markswomen. 9/10
I am going with a shado-pan like style

9/10 Looking good!

Going for a Gilnean soldier look here.
9.75/10. Nice job, simple but to the point. To Aeliren by the way.

I am going for a Baradin Warden/Northrend look.
9.75/10. Nice job, simple but to the point. To Aeliren by the way.

I am going for a Baradin Warden/Northrend look.

You pull off that look pretty well! The sword seems out of place though.. I'm not sure. I can't get close enough to a Warden to find out without it trying to kill me. 10/10!
9/10! Great set! Always loved the dragon look :) Didn't give it a 10/10 because it's sliiightly overused and doesn't really fit a Blood Elf
4 you look like hunch back of notradame sorry. I gave it points because you do have some orcish characteristics to your set. I know this isn't a beauty contest, but I can't help my feelings.

I'll give you a 6 rp set, because your weapons look like plastic toys. I'd go with more basic weapons.
3/10
It doesn't match very well, and it's a little too basic.