518 Ret with 12/12 exp LF Full Time Spot

Stormrage
Like the title says I am looking for a full time raid spot. I have been playing wow as a paladin for many years and am extremely competent at my class. I don't stand in the fire, and I show up on time with my consumables ready.

My off spec is Holy, for fights that might need three heals or nights we are missing a healer. My holy ilvl is only 493 atm.

I like to hang out in mumble at non-raid times and chat. Socializing is a big part of the game for me, so a healthy guild that like to talk and chill is important.

I don't not want to raid all weekend, and raiding between the hours of 5pm and 10pm are out for me. I have a son, and a wife that get that time.

Please be 11/12 at least. I am not interested in taking a further step back in progression than that.

Please feel free to contact me in game. If I'm on I'm probably on this toon.
^
UNITED AS ONE

History: United As One was founded April 13th 2013 and has flourished beutifully in such a short time. It was created by Kaneika with the help of complete strangers who have grown to be a family of friends. The guild is by no means a kid-friendly guild. Everyone are mature adults who can handle themselves and contains an R-rated chat both in-game and on Mumble. The goal of this guild is to make it the best guild on Stormrage as not necessarily being the #1 guild in terms of progression, but being the best guild to be a part of, on the realm. I have 8+yrs experience and 3 of them are with raiding.

Personal Progression: 10/12 TOT

We have venues fit for all types of people be it casual or hardcore. We will have 3 Core Groups and they are as follows:

Team 1 (Name TBD): Tues - Wed - Thur 7PM - 11PM
Team 2 (Name TBD): Wed - Thur - Fri 12AM - 3AM
Team 3 (Name TBD): Fri - Sat - Sun 7PM - 11PM (casual)

We will also have organized PVP events which will be handled by our PvP Division Officer(s)

We also would like to extend our services to new players and will have teams set up for leveling, running dungeons, and offering advice on all classes, specs, professions and so on.

We currently have openings for 2 Raid Leaders, all raid spots and all Class Leaders, however you must have an Authenticator attached to your account to be a Leader.

Raid Leaders: Must know all fights, and most class mechanics to assist players achieve the guild's goals.

Class Leaders: Must know your particular class in all 3 specs and be able to assist players achieve their maximum potential.

We currently have Mumble and a website: http://unitedasone-stormrage.enjin.com

If you need any more information, please contact me via REAL ID: soleina#1660
Please indicate in your request comments that you would like to

A: Obtain more information about the guild
B: Apply to the guild

Have a fantastic day and hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Kaneika