The Rising Sun Fellowship (H-CC Recruitment)

Guild Recruitment
Yes, Insane doesn't mean evil...

*Looks at Aseria*
Not sure if you guys remember me, but a few months back I was interested in joining. I was unable to pursue it as I was deployed to test out some new equipment. I'm now back and stationed to shore duty, so my schedule is very open (in comparison) for the foreseeable future. I would like to get into the guild if at all possible, and would be open to any suggestions you have. I would also like to put in that I'm still relatively new to RP, so you'd have to deal with a newb =P
We are pretty laid back, but we do tend to take our rp seriously at times. Also we have times of pure goofiness and crazed frenzies of fun.

This character is a bard, and she has yet to join the Fellowship IC. Some of us have several alts and even a few in other guilds. I welcome anyone who wants to join us. We have a pretty intense guild rp going on right now. I am not sure how much of it the new people will get to experience.

Perhaps Ratheron or Shadow can give us a brief rundown on what is going on and how we are handling recruiting?
Perhaps Ratheron or Shadow can give us a brief rundown on what is going on and how we are handling recruiting?

Really nothing much has changed...

Crom is an available asset for those who do frequent Orgrimmar regularly and would enjoy sitting down with someone other than a Blood Elf, for those who have noticed the posts about the Fellowship recruiting but want to meet others in different places that is also acceptable.

Using HordeOOC and RisingSunOOC to get into contact with us is probably the fastest and easiest way to get IC intros done. Past that things are moving relatively slow on other fronts (even if I wish they would move faster).
Sometimes slow is better, if you rush the story suffers, but I am sure you know that:3
Definitely using the RisingSunOOC channel, if nothing else. I mean, I don't mind listening who all I have in the guild and how to get into contact with me. I'm very open to helping set people up, I enjoy it. The problem is that I also have an anti-spam mod called BadBoy that will block level 1s (or level 55 DKs) from whispering me (very good quality of life mod that fights spam bots). So it's much easier if, say, I'm the person who's online that you want to talk to or have toss you an invite, that you try joining the channels first.

And, the entire point of the current plot is to tie us into the actual story line going on with the patches coming out. Don't worry, the pacing will be good. I'll smack Rath with a twig if it's not.
And, the entire point of the current plot is to tie us into the actual story line going on with the patches coming out. Don't worry, the pacing will be good. I'll smack Rath with a twig if it's not.

*Thinks back on her smacking him with a twig about it not moving faster* Uh huh woman :P

Jokes aside the RSF ooc channel is also a great place just to hang out in.
Shameless bumping.
Bump!
Student exams are almost over, we'll finally be able to finish the first part of the plot soon! Hopefully! I'm excited!

Edit: Rath, you're silly. Go home.
I remember looking at this post a while back. I am a bit shy, but would really like to join a good rp guild...Think I'll join the channel in the hopes that you are still recruiting o.O maybe after work T_T
Of course we're still recruiting! The more the merrier! We love to see new faces. Feel free to join in the channel. We'll get you set up with an OOC invite to the guild as well and set up an IC interview.

Like I said on my priest, I'm not the best recruiter. I don't know how to sum up the direction of the guild as well as Rath can, so I direct people to this thread, but there's no need to be shy around us. The worst that can happen is San and Rath will start debating things (sword techniques, lore, politics...) and you'll get an eyeful of some very creative minds. But none of us are mean. If they are, I'll stab them in the throat. I learned how from my raid leader. :>
The worst that can happen is San and Rath will start debating things (sword techniques, lore, politics...) and you'll get an eyeful of some very creative minds. But none of us are mean. If they are, I'll stab them in the throat. I learned how from my raid leader. :>

You can have a mental !@#$%^. >.>

Rath, you're silly. Go home.

Get out of my head woman.

@Ayr: Just find me in game today or another day and tell me what you want your character's story to be, or your character's story and I can help you with fitting it into the guild or give you the tl;dr of the guild and see if you think your character will fit.
Rath, I still need to set up an IC interview for Rhannah. Although it might be better to wait, I'm still trying to get a handle on her personality.
Sounds good Bryah! I've been busy today with my main but now that most of that is taken care of I will be on much more often. Tuesdays are the worst for me hehe
Hehe I understand. What day suits you best?
Really any day but tuesday is good for me haha
Well there's certain times and days. Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights are pretty much all bad. Haha
Can I join? I'm starting a horde toon on the server : /
Sure! Just drop by the RisingSunOOC channel and say hi!