Subterfuge

Arenas
1 2 3 12 Next
needs to go. How do I peel my partner from somebody I can't see

inb4:HURDUR U PLAY WITH A ROGUE UTELL ME
Play with a hunter, duh.
How do I kill a mage whe-

Jk frost bomb 100-0'd me
subterfuge should work the same minus the actual stealth part. like opening with a dance or something
People complain about ST, then now subterfuge?

Whats next, another smoke bomb thread? Or maybe Shroud?
How do I kill a mage whe-

Jk frost bomb 100-0'd me

Right because me being a mage makes subterfuge less broken. Shutup.

lol took the bait pretty easily.
needs to go. How do I peel my partner from somebody I can't see

Press the keybind for frost nova and click it over your partner. huh!

Right because me being a mage makes subterfuge less broken. Shutup.

No one likes you.
subterfuge is just broken. Along with mind numbing poison.
Mage. Nothing to see here.
No one likes you.

i like him, he cools
Howl works, I think.
Howl works, I think.

It does, but if a rogue is smart he will easily notice the Warlock get close and cloak it. Or if the rogues teammate is smart, and is a priest, he will just fear ward the rogue when he sees the warlock going for the howl.

If only peeling a rogue really was that easy.

Subterfuge is overpowered though, definitely. Actually there is no real question about it, it either need a 1 second reduction, or as other have mentioned, to just work as a "mini-dance" out of stealth.
Subterfuge is a pain as a healer because its basically just free time for the rogue to DPS on me, but honestly I dont know how you fix it without removing it and nerfing rogues a ton.
Subterfuge is a pain as a healer because its basically just free time for the rogue to DPS on me, but honestly I dont know how you fix it without removing it and nerfing rogues a ton.

Luckily, rogues could use a really solid nerf at the moment, in terms of their damage. Give them a survivability buff in its place, and you wouldn't even see any complaining.
Subterfuge isn't the biggest problem. It's cloak and dagger and a little extra energy imo
04/30/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Ogedei

Luckily, rogues could use a really solid nerf at the moment, in terms of their damage. Give them a survivability buff in its place, and you wouldn't even see any complaining.

Subterfuge isn't really a dps positive talent. It's a survival and control talent
I understand rogues need some sort of burst damage nerf, But the problem i have is it sucks losing something major to your playstyle mid expansion. I would like rogue burst toned down to be less insane, but I have played classes that lost a part of their playstyle during an expac and it made the class horrible to play.