I think I've had enough.

Arenas
Yo OP.

I know that feel. I've been going through the same thing for literally years now.

If you're interested, add Falkenrath#1141. I'm on the Bleeding Hollow server, but I'm in the process of rerolling. I'd be hella down for PvP with you. Not necessarily arena, or even on your Priest. I'll play whatever, whenever. PvP is PvP, and I've been searching for a partner to grow and develop with for years.

Let me know. Transfers aren't out of the question, but I'd rather discuss that privately.
Because people seem to think that being good at wow is the highest accomplishment known to mankind and therefor act like fa**ots cause they think it ups their reputation.
Unless you are running around a block/pillar, the frost mage is terrible if he cant kill you.

this all day...
Are you on Alliance? My Ret Friend and I are looking for a Disc Priest to run 3s with. We're generally baddies and only recently started getting our act together.
I am, though I can't afford to move realms at this time. Which is a shame. Nearly had another Ret/Hunter/Disc thing going, but the Ret had too many real-life conflicts to feel comfortable setting up a team with anyone. I'd be happy to run BGs with you sometime, though! If you like, I'll send you in-game mail with my battletag. :)
She sounds like a !@#$% and she's using you. Find new friends.
Doesn't seem like it.

I was doing 1750ish 2s yesterday on my Disc Priest, and we ran into a Frost Mage/Disc Priest comp that was a little over 1800 rating. We were actually holding up really well. The Priest ended up DCing, so my Unholy DK partner wrecked the Mage, then we killed the Priest.

After the fight, the guy whispered my boyfriend (probably foaming at the mouth) saying "you $#%@ers couldn't have killed us if my Priest hadn't DCed. Stay small you 1550 scrub."

Like, what did he expect us to do? Wait for his Priest friend to come back? We didn't even know he had DCed when we killed the Mage.
We didn't even know he had DCed when we killed the Mage.
You didn't notice you were no longer getting feared or MC'd, or that the mage wasn't getting any heals. I don't honestly believe that you are that clueless. In the long run it doesn't really matter that you scummed them in 2's, but at least come up with an honest justification. Saying LOL 2's would have worked better.
05/13/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Khryx
We didn't even know he had DCed when we killed the Mage.
You didn't notice you were no longer getting feared or MC'd, or that the mage wasn't getting any heals. I don't honestly believe that you are that clueless. In the long run it doesn't really matter that you scummed them in 2's, but at least come up with an honest justification. Saying LOL 2's would have worked better.

No, considering I had just gotten feared right before the Mage had died.
Sportsmanship over 1800

Well, I just had a delightful conversation with a gent about how terrible I am and how he's the best warlock of all time, because his Warlock/MW beat our Ret/Disc combo in 2's due to my priest going OOM, and me, well, barely able to hit the monk.

Sportsmanship is dead. PvP now is full of entitled little kids who get a turbo ego boost because of Blizzards constant incompetence when it comes to balance.

I mean seriously? a Lock/MW bragging about killing a Ret/Disc?

Edit: Because I can't English.
05/13/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Moorbid
I am, though I can't afford to move realms at this time.

That's currently irrelevant, my friend. Just add Falkenrath#1141 and we can discuss further our continued association.

I look forward to hearing from you in the future!
Somebody mentioned before, but at higher MMR you definitely tend meet a lot more people and the community around higher rankings seems a lot nicer than people sitting in the mid range (i've had people argue for days about how their non cookie-cutter comp is better than anything i know about etc) So hang in there! Like everybody has said you just got hit with a raw deal, you seem nice so stick around and keep making new friends, play as much as you can and eventually it will all come naturally.
wow lol sounds like a pretty horrible friend. my friend convinced me to start pvping this season (he was full season 12 malevolent at the time) and there were times when we would lose 5-10 games in a row before we would get a win, but thankfully he was patient with me xD youll find a decent arena partner eventually, just takes some time
just practice.

i skipped 5.0-5.1 and late cata pvp. came back and game was extremely different but wanted to get back into pvp.

after about 800 + games im back in the 2k+ club and climbing.

doesnt take much but you have to have the effort and drive.

if you dont then i guess you could make a post like op's.

on the real tho, most high rated pvpers dont give a !@#$ about twos and would practice or do games with just about anyone. your friend sounds like she is awful and bad who has gotten carried because she sounds cute on skype but cant follow through when the pressure is on.

use this as motivation to get better, find better friends be better than your friend and continually wipe the floor with her head, but your post makes you look like your too beta to do that.
05/14/2013 05:56 AMPosted by Goonlol

Well, I just had a delightful conversation with a gent about how terrible I am and how he's the best warlock of all time, because his Warlock/MW beat our Ret/Disc combo in 2's due to my priest going OOM, and me, well, barely able to hit the monk.

Sportsmanship is dead. PvP now is full of entitled little kids who get a turbo ego boost because of Blizzards constant incompetence when it comes to balance.

I mean serious? a Lock/MW bragging about killing a Ret/Disc?
You are pretty sheltered if you think sportsmanship ever existed in the first place

I did in vanilla, then slowly died out as Crossrealm Battlegrounds were implimented.