[Titan Runestone] Drops

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
1 2 3 26 Next
Post your Runestone progress here.
One a week so far for a total of 2, but 3 more possible chances this week.
3 total in my first 4 weeks. 2-1-0 in the first 3. None so far this week in Pinnacle. Haven't done the Flesh Shaping quest yet.
4 total in 3 weeks. 1-1-2. Got two from Halls of flesh shaping still have Pinnacle for the week to. I don't feel a rush to finish it though.
0/6 my first week.
0/12 A friend in my raid group started a week after i did and now as 3/12.... :(
3 total in my first 4 weeks. 2-1-0 in the first 3. None so far this week in Pinnacle. Haven't done the Flesh Shaping quest yet.

Ouch. First week on Runestones and I'm up to three in LFR
0 last week.

Let's see this week.
4 so far before starting on week 4.
0 again.

Kinda bad, since we all know the droprate will be 100% in a month for all the Timmy Come lately lfr heroes.
Seven, still have 5 bosses left to go.

My fourth week I believe.
Starting my 4th week: 7, still have all end bosses left
I have 3 out of a potential 9 drops. Sadly I forgot to go back the first week and kill bosses 7-9 (I got my meta gem after we finished Dark Animus for the night and didn't rerun those bosses on LFR later that week :/).
2 first week, none last week and I haven't killed any thing past LFR Ji-Kun this week.
11 kills, 6 stones. lucky me!
11 kills, 6 stones. lucky me!

[Distract] > [Pickpocket]
2 weeks none so far
Sadly I forgot to go back the first week and kill bosses 7-9 (I got my meta gem after we finished Dark Animus for the night and didn't rerun those bosses on LFR later that week :/).

Can you confirm this actually works? I've killed all relevant bosses on LFR already this week (got my last secret during Pinnacle), but I don't know whether I can re-kill them for runestones now, or have to wait until next lockout.