Congratulations Lore

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 20 Next
One of us, one of us!
Super happy for you Lore, but I'm seriously going to miss hanging out with you on your live streams! It was kind of like having company while I played wow...

Also to Blizz... Let Lore guest on Legendary sometimes!!!! <3
Pics, or it didn't happen.
Grats Lore, I had a pretty good feeling that this was going to be your big announcement!
One of us, one of us!

O_o

"Aims Toaster"

It's Bird season...
Congrats Lore, you deserve it!
Congrats Lore! I'm sure you will love your new job, and Blizzard is lucky to have you!
That is good for Lore, I've watched his shows for a few years now it is good to know that hes working for Blizzard now.
Grats on the new career path
I wonder if he's still gonna be able to make Rapid Fires and stay on Legendary.
Congrats Lore, I know this is a big thing for you :)

I am seriously going to miss my Weekly Marmot and PST fix and I hope you'll still be able to raid with and stream Months Behind.
I know that sometimes you can accomplish more from within the machine, but you can also get lost in there...

All the best, man. hope to see plenty of vids in an official capacity!
Loved your opinion on Legendary, grats man.
05/01/2013 05:43 PMPosted by Kelvv
We’re super excited for Lore (aka Josh) to join the World of Warcraft North America Community Team! He’s a great fit for the team and Blizzard, and we’re really looking forward to adding his biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.

"Takes out a Toaster"

"Puts the name Lore on it"

I'M READY!

Oh Celestials.....How did I know this'd happen?
Oh Celestials.....How did I know this'd happen?

He needs to be prepared...
I like Lore, but candidly, given his past commentaries about how only casual playes matter, I don't welcome his participation as a Blizzard employee.

Really? He said that?

Hm. Never even heard of him, but I like him already.
We’re super excited for Lore (aka Josh) to join the World of Warcraft North America Community Team! He’s a great fit for the team and Blizzard, and we’re really looking forward to adding his biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.

He is Lore of Borg.
Congratulations, Lore!
Congrats to Lore, but I'll miss his videos.