Rebel Roleplay and you:

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Medasia has no need to hurl insults. She can simply speak from military past to say Garrosh made some grievous errors. That is simply a nuetral statement to the effect of "I don't trust a leader like that, and I never will.", not so much a rebellious one. Thankfully, she is also divorced from her larger military past. Garrosh is someone else's military problem in the ranks.

Now had she said something else...Yes, that is rebellious, or just being a little miffed about the whole situation. Even a loyalist can have bad days when they doubt.

Any negative opinion seems to result in death.

See: the blood elves killed in the tavern.
Medasia has no need to hurl insults. She can simply speak from military past to say Garrosh made some grievous errors. That is simply a nuetral statement to the effect of "I don't trust a leader like that, and I never will.", not so much a rebellious one. Thankfully, she is also divorced from her larger military past. Garrosh is someone else's military problem in the ranks.

Now had she said something else...Yes, that is rebellious, or just being a little miffed about the whole situation. Even a loyalist can have bad days when they doubt.

See: the blood elves killed in the tavern.

yep and a mushroom vendor was beaten up for just not agreeing with the attack on Theramore.
If we go by current lore, Orgrimmar is pretty orc-centrist right now. The goblins have the slums of Orgrimmar, the Tauren have stayed away since Cairne's death for the most part, the Forsaken have all but been banned from Orgrimmar, and the Blood Elves never really liked Orgrimmar.

On the trolls, those who remained in Org are watched already (even before patch 5.3), while the rest of the undesirables are in the Echo Isles, and as far as we know, the trolls are under marshal law.
yep and a mushroom vendor was beaten up for just not agreeing with the attack on Theramore.

Heck, I think the guy just look shook his head or didn't clap or something.
Malkorak is scary times.
Malkorak is scary times.

Just the way I like it.
05/02/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Kauthryn

Malkorak is scary times.

After we left Orgrimmar, Vol'jin said, some of da orcs dat were noddin' gey heads when ol' eitrigg was talking been kinda... absent.

dem kor kron especially dat gray skin one they be just walkin' tru da streets jest waitin to overhear somethin they doan like. if they do -- some dey arrest right on da spot. some dey come all all quiet, dat mushroom seller. he come back lookin all beat up, like he be in da wrong end of a sight. And some... dey doan come back at all.
Malkorak is scary times.

what if Malkorak is the mastermind and Garrosh is just a puppet like Tupac

Malkorak is Suge Knight
05/02/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Kauthryn

Malkorak is scary times.
He did clap.

But he didn't clap hard enough.
If we go by current lore, Orgrimmar is pretty orc-centrist right now. The goblins have the slums of Orgrimmar, the Tauren have stayed away since Cairne's death for the most part, the Forsaken have all but been banned from Orgrimmar, and the Blood Elves never really liked Orgrimmar.

On the trolls, those who remained in Org are watched already (even before patch 5.3), while the rest of the undesirables are in the Echo Isles, and as far as we know, the trolls are under marshal law.

:(

see me try to help Garrosh keep his throne when the stupid rebellion shows up then, :(

Yeah, I don't think they are too picky about whether it is outright rebellion or just bad attitude.
All the rebels are stupid IMO. Your supposed to wait till Garrosh sends Malkorok out to try and weed out dissenters by forming a fake rebel group that accidentally turns into the a real rebel group that throws him out.

Jesus its like you guys never did a rebellion before
Silly rebels.

You should be a loyalist like the smart ones and embrace the Glory that is the new horde.

Hellscream's eyes are upon you at all times...

...and mine on his. Soon, "Glorious" leader....soon.
All the rebels are stupid IMO. Your supposed to wait till Garrosh sends Malkorok out to try and weed out dissenters by forming a fake rebel group that accidentally turns into the a real rebel group that throws him out.

Jesus its like you guys never did a rebellion before

We didn't think our Warchief was going to be eating heaping bowls of Crazy-Os every morning. >>
I despise Garrosh and dislike orcs in general, but I'd be quite happy to pretend to like both of these repugnant things if a group of burly psychopaths started waving their axes at me.

I'm not sure what's so hard about that.
I despise Garrosh and dislike orcs in general, but I'd be quite happy to pretend to like both of these repugnant things if a group of burly psychopaths started waving their axes at me.

I'm not sure what's so hard about that.
Elves continueing to prove themselves as the brains of the Horde.
I'd imagine it will be generally acceptable in rebellion kingdoms for these people to speak freely. These areas would be anywhere under Troll, Tauren, and Blood Elf dominion. I don't believe it would be wise for Forsaken inside of the Undercity to open speak about Garrosh until the Overseers are removed.

While I agree, I often wonder if any of the 'Overseers' have gone 'missing' for snooping around in the wrong areas. Alone. Considering they can, in the most literal of senses, 'dispose' of bodies, I wouldn't see it as too far-fetched.

Just a passing thought.

[Lieutenant Bloodbulk]: 'Where is SGT Kor'krox?!'

[Group of Forsaken]: *shrug*
Just the way I like it.

He would make an excellent addition to the ranks of the Forsaken once he's killed off, I think.
I'd imagine it will be generally acceptable in rebellion kingdoms for these people to speak freely. These areas would be anywhere under Troll, Tauren, and Blood Elf dominion. I don't believe it would be wise for Forsaken inside of the Undercity to open speak about Garrosh until the Overseers are removed.

I would go a little further here and say that Garrosh loyalists might face open hostility at this point in those areas. They will undoubtedly be attack on sight by the Darkspear in 5.3. Thunder Bluff MIGHT be okay, considering Baine wants to make sure his people in Orgrimmar are safe before joining the rebellion. Garrosh loyalists would probably no longer be welcome in Quel'Thalas, considering the breakdown of relations between Garrosh and Lor'themar at the end of 5.1. Vol'jin also mentions in 5.3 that Lor'themar will be "ready to strike" once finished with the Isle of Thunder, confirming his commitment to the rebellion. With the police state of Silvermoon, remaining loyal to Garrosh over Lor'themar will probably get you ousted for sedition, potentially treason if you actually take action against the Regency.
How rebel we talking?

like..."I listen to whatever music I want, you ain't the boss of me!" rebel or sneak out at night to smoke cigarette while being underage rebel?
what if Malkorak is the mastermind and Garrosh is just a puppet like Tupac

Malkorak is Suge Knight

Man, thanks for the laugh.

Malkorak held Vol'jin out of a window.