9158 haste breakpoint worth it?

Monk
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if getting the 13th tick of ReM is worth getting at this point. I'm able to reach this point with a little regemming and forging but I'm wondering if its worth the loss in intellect.
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if getting the 13th tick of ReM is worth getting at this point. I'm able to reach this point with a little regemming and forging but I'm wondering if its worth the loss in intellect.

Depends, you should only go for with 2 RPPM trinkets. With stance RPPM scales really well on Mistweaver monks. It's also best to go for it when you can get it mostly through gear, and still gemming full int.

When you go for 9158, you should drop ALOT of your spirit. With double RPPM (I.E horridon's/chalice) it will basically chain proc
It really depends on what your current gear level is. You don't want to be sacrificing so much crit and spirit, and running oom often, just to hit it. Once you are in a place where you can reach the haste breakpoint while still keeping around 8.5-9k spirit, then you're probably good to go.
with the meta gem i'm finding it near impossible to oom. i'm reforging out of every single point of spirit i have. also means i've run into the problem where i'm reforging into mastery which just feel yuck >.> second problem is i would need 6 or 7 pure haste gems to get the 9k breakpoint. its being discussed in the mmo-champ mistweaver forum as well and from a pure math standpoint its a toss up until you can not use haste gems.

i'm going to go for it next week and compare numbers from this week
with the meta gem i'm finding it near impossible to oom. i'm reforging out of every single point of spirit i have. also means i've run into the problem where i'm reforging into mastery which just feel yuck >.> second problem is i would need 6 or 7 pure haste gems to get the 9k breakpoint. its being discussed in the mmo-champ mistweaver forum as well and from a pure math standpoint its a toss up until you can not use haste gems.

Are you trying to reach the 9k breakpoint in tiger stance or something? You're gear level is just slightly higher than mine, and I hit the 9k breakpoint without using a single haste gem quite easily (I'm actually like 80-100 haste over in serpent stance). Also, why would you ever need to reforge into mastery? If you have spirit on an item, it has one other stat (crit/haste/mastery), which means you can *always* reforge spirit into either crit or haste first. Reforging into mastery should never be an issue.
With the Meta gem and horridon's, you can drop ALL your spirit down to 5100, the meta gem is a huge joke and so is double proc mana tea. Not only gives you more ticks on RM and more chi from soothing mists. It also makes horridons and meta gem better.

Right now, the only way you can go oom is if rng hates you
over heal is over heal.

Are you trying to reach the 9k breakpoint in tiger stance or something? You're gear level is just slightly higher than mine, and I hit the 9k breakpoint without using a single haste gem quite easily (I'm actually like 80-100 haste over in serpent stance). Also, why would you ever need to reforge into mastery? If you have spirit on an item, it has one other stat (crit/haste/mastery), which means you can *always* reforge spirit into either crit or haste first. Reforging into mastery should never be an issue.
sorry to say but you are doing it wrong then sir :P you take your haste in tiger stance for the renewing mist ticks.
also i dont want to go over the haste breakpoint so if i am at the breakpoint and have a spirit/crit item then only thing i can reforge the spirit into is mastery

Right now, the only way you can go oom is if rng hates you
or if your tank doesn't pick up iron qon fast enough for final phase and it melees u TWICE killing you and causing you to hover on 5% mana for the remainder of the fight after the brez o.O*twitch*

seriously considering dropping the mana tea glyph just because i don't feel the need to keep it on cd but don't want to have too many stacks i cant use etc
I wouldn't drop mana tea glyph, there is no real point in not using glyph. If you really want to use all of your mana tea stacks, using glyphed mana tea on cd will eventually use all the charges.
I wouldn't drop mana tea glyph, there is no real point in not using glyph. If you really want to use all of your mana tea stacks, using glyphed mana tea on cd will eventually use all the charges.
thats the problem though "eventually" because i don't need the constant stacks to sustain its almost a chore to not waste them rather than useful. had many instances last night where i wanted to spend the gcd on healing rather than drinking and had down time to drink and nothing else to do