Everytime i see sylvanas windrunner : (

Hunter
Everytime i see sylvanas windrunner in that loading screen to the left and she taunts me with that quiver that we hunters STILL dont have, it makes me want to cry lol. I honestly dont understand it, the number 1 mmorpg in the WORLD, and you guys cant impliment a little quiver animation knowing damn well it is these small things that make a class feel how you want them to feel and look how you want them to look, add the quiver animation so we can join sylvanas windrunner with an item that should've never went away, ( btw i dont want ammo back, that was a hassel i want the quiver animation THE ANIMATION!!!! for the love of god!! )

Scooba Steve Damn YOU!!!
We already show our weapons on our backs. And personally I rather have a unique weapon of my choosing showing than some generic quiver.
Eh take it to the hunter forums where the rest of the complainers of such insignificant details are.
Eh take it to the hunter forums where the rest of the complainers of such insignificant details are.

It is a cosmetic change hunter SHOULD have. It only makes sense and it doesn't grasp the feel of a hunter without it. But that's assuming you play a hunter for the class and not just because its a FOTM PvP class.
I actually miss the quiver showing up when you use a bow... Most races actually still reach back to grab a arrow out of it even though it's not there anymore. It's nothing big but it did add a cosmetic fluff to the class..
lol anyone that actually shoots a bow irl knows that any archer needs 3 things to be an archer, bow, arrow, quiver... its like being a mage without a staff, it really doesnt make sense right now hunters are not archer we are players with magic arrows that we pull out of time and space to shoot making us basically wizards with bows. I have no problem with the way hunters play, i love the class its my main class and ive been playing since vanilla, not here to cry about wanting other classes nerfed or buffing us im here to say dammit plz give us the animation to set us apart from other classes.
05/05/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Maverìck
anyone that actually shoots a bow irl knows that any archer needs 3 things to be an archer, bow, arrow, quiver...

...And a target >:3
05/05/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Maverìck
lol anyone that actually shoots a bow irl knows that any archer needs 3 things to be an archer, bow, arrow, quiver... its like being a mage without a staff, it really doesnt make sense right now hunters are not archer

This isnt RL
05/05/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Shâd
lol anyone that actually shoots a bow irl knows that any archer needs 3 things to be an archer, bow, arrow, quiver... its like being a mage without a staff, it really doesnt make sense right now hunters are not archer

This isnt RL

Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide.
No escape from reality.
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
05/05/2013 05:12 PMPosted by Jatarri

This isnt RL

Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide.
No escape from reality.
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see

Suddenly, Bohemian Rhapsody.

And yes, I'd LOVE quivers. I'm guessing it's an animation/clipping issue but it would add so much flavor to the class to have a thematic quiver for every bow. We could even have a 'hide quiver' option for those who don't wish to display it.
I'd love to have my quiver back. If clipping is an issue, could make it not show when weapon is sheathed.
I've suggested this in another thread before.

something along the lines of a "cloak" that has the graphic of a quiver on your back (which is usually where the cloak goes) hunter specific item preferred... otherwise you'll have WW monks and rogues with quivers (what)

or

give everyone another vanity slot like what was implemented in Warhammer Online.
Lol leave it to the trolls to jump on here and say crap like "this isn't real life" YOU THINK?? I never said it was. I simply said archers need three things to be archers, bow, arrow, quiver. Take one of these away and you have an incomplete adaptation of something from real life, and no I'm not saying elfs are real to the trolls that will surly troll this msg. I'm saying If you are going to make a class what it is, put forth all the effort and do it right.

( inc trolls )
05/07/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Maverìck
Lol leave it to the trolls to jump on here and say crap like "this isn't real life"

The trolls have a valid counter argument to your initial statement though.

Blizzard never said they don't want us to have quivers (visually), it's just not high up on their priority list at the moment.
We only just recently acquired weapons on our backs. Having quivers there as well (where they originally were) would look awkward/cluttered.
So the only other realistic option would be at our side. Problem we run into there is that many animations draw from the back, not the side.
Then theres those who have guns mogged. Having a quiver doesn't make a lot of sense when you have a gun.
Reason Sylvanas has a quiver is because that's how she was designed. She wont change weapons, armor or animation anytime soon.

TL:DR Can/will they give us have visual quivers? Possibly. Will it take time? Most definitely.
Meh, Vereesa's hotter.
I too miss quivers.

Add them back.

Also give us diverse specs.

Blizz, you can't ignore us forever.
I too miss quivers.

Add them back.

They've been doing an incredibly good job of it so far.
I too miss quivers.

Add them back.

They've been doing an incredibly good job of it so far.

Compared to locks, we got nothing.
Lol you do realize the quiver cocks to the right while the bow cocks to the left so if they did add the quiver animation it wouldn't look cluttered and it didn't stop the animation from being on our backs when we had melee weapons so your argument of it looking cluttered is a fail argument. Plenty of games put the bow on the back with the quiver and it looks beautiful, skyrim, dragon dogma, rift, the quiver belongs with the archer class so plz quit trying to validate your argument cause nothing you can say will justify a lackluster archer animation for the greatest mmorpg created so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqs9DYisSsg