Purchasing a Computer, Need some advice.

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Finally getting rid of this laptop i have been using forever and thinking of upgrading to a Desktop.
Now, i'm not the best with computers, i'm looking at the websites of ibuypower.com and cyberpowerpc.com but i dont know any decent computers here.

Has anyone purchased a computer from here and does it hold decent FPS in main cities or lfrs?

PS: Any info is welcomed about other computers, I dont have a price range so feel free to list Computers you think would be a decent buy!
Give us a list of wants and needs, expectations and a budget. And we will be glad to assist you!!!
Give us a list of wants and needs, expectations and a budget. And we will be glad to assist you!!!

The problem is i dont really know haha. Im not good with computers but im a pretty good gamer, Im mainly looking for a computer that can run WoW on Medium settings holding 25 to 30 fps in LFRs.

Unless you mean actual things on the computers such as CPU, graphics Etc.

If it helps i could list a few computers i was looking at!
If you are just looking to run wow at 30 frames on medium, you could run a dual core processor probably at 3ghz, or quad at 3ghz or higher to be safe, an Radeon HD7XXX series card, 7770 or 7750 are good cards.
Minimum of 4gigs of ram but 8 for most game is preferred.

You said you don't know much about computers but do you know anyone who could build you one if you got the parts? Pre built are usually more expensive than customs, and you can normally get more from a custom rig.
Well medium settings is a complete joke to run. Toss us your ideal budget and we will help!!