MPPM: Sleepy Willy

Pet Battles
Children's Week is here and there are quite a variety of pets you can earn. Whether you choose Sleepy Willy as a quest reward or not, let us know which pets you do get, which one is your favorite, and if any of them are on your teams!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9641666/
Egbert will forever hold a place in my heart.
If only he was a rare.... :3
Ah, my Willy. He is actually a very nice magic pet. With good timing with Dark Simulacrum you can make him what ever he needs to be for the situation. Tank or good burst or just about anything in between. Also with the slow he has the ability to out run almost any pet. My only complaint about him is that I have yet to find the perfect team for him to fit in just yet. I have yet to try the other children's week pets, but have given a great amount of thought on leveling Legs. He looks like a huge burst machine.
*In a future patch, Dark Simulacrum will be replaced with an ability called Rot. Rot will deal heavy Undead damage and temporarily turn the enemy pet into an Undead-type creature. This spell should serve you well when coupled with Willy’s Tongue Lash ability.

This is interesting....
Mr. Wiggles.

He is the harbinger of all of our ends.
I sold Willy.

He's as ugly as Festergut.

I prefer Mr Wiggles. :3
I love willy, but WTB more pets with warlock flavor...

felguardling, succubus maiden, felpuppy, et cetera :3
Ol' one eye willy!

*eyeroll* boys.

He's a novelty and all but I can't level pets I can't look at. Persnickety and picky pet possessor. No worms, oozes and other fugly things. >_< yeah, yeah girls.
05/03/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Vixie
Ol' one eye willy!

*eyeroll* boys.

He's a novelty and all but I can't level pets I can't look at. Persnickety and picky pet possessor. No worms, oozes and other fugly things. >_< yeah, yeah girls.

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, and all that.

...And technically, Willy's a baby Beholder, so win.
*sigh* Pets I got this year: none. Nothing new :(
I love my Willy. Though I don't use him that much since it is green.
Ol' one eye willy!
Goonies refrence?
05/03/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Vixie
Ol' one eye willy!

*eyeroll* boys.

Lol, I'm a girl and I love Willy! He's one of my favorites.
Have all of em.
Mr. Wiggles!!! I just upgraded him to rare.
Scooter the Snail!!!
My wolvar pup....
got him last year and recently made him a rare he is one of the toughest pets ever....
Legs! I love 'em!