Looking for a group. 70% noob

Bleeding Hollow
I'm played the demo and ended up buying the battle chest. I've grasped most concepts of the game but I'm looking for people that know how to get the max out of characters. I'm an avid gamer and learn quickly if someone more experienced could help me out or if any other newbies would like to make a group and learn together. I understand the game and some concepts but not the ability to max out my character
Hey there, just do what you did from 1-20 to get to max level, trust me leveling is just time consuming nothing to difficult, I suggest every now and then you do battlegrounds to learn your class. Also being that your a low level is best to use the dungeon finder, it gives great xp and gives you sone good gear.
Hey there, just do what you did from 1-20 to get to max level, trust me leveling is just time consuming nothing to difficult, I suggest every now and then you do battlegrounds to learn your class. Also being that your a low level is best to use the dungeon finder, it gives great xp and gives you sone good gear.

Up to 80, spam RDF/Do dailies (they give some pretty good XP). When it's AV weekend, spam Av, All. Day. Long.

Past 80 quest until dungeons open up. Do all of them+quests then go back to normal questing/AV weekend.

At 85 do the Dungeons once+quest and then never again (no point to). BG wins will give 3% xp so do your daily (5%~) and just quest normally.
Thanks could you spells out or explain the abbreviations?
Thanks could you spells out or explain the abbreviations?

Yes sorry.

RDF=Random Dungeon Finder.
AV=Alterac Valley
BG=Battleground