Rate The Transmog Thread No. ???

Death Knight
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
I like the chest and helm but I think that if you mixed it with some other shoulders, legs, belt and feet. I would look at the Tier 9 Paladin look alikes and and I think you could have yourself a sweet DK Crusader. Personally I use a few tier 10 heroic Pali as well as some other WotLK gear for my DK Crusader look.

I don't really like giving Xmogs that are just a set a rating as I do not feel like I'm rating you I am rating the set and Blizz but still I think its a very good start to something.
8/10

Nothing particularly wrong with it. Everyone including the weapon matches well. It just kind of screams generic DK.

Yeap you're horde, red red red red

8/10 - The sword though.
8/10

Pretty standard, but it's a nice set nonetheless.
8/10

Pretty standard, but it's a nice set nonetheless.

8/10 aswell I always liked that set in wrath the weapon is nice too :D
9.5/10

http://i.imgur.com/hwN9Io6.jpg

Really nice weapon choice.
9/10

very nice. Looks very "blood" to me, which is appropriate.
8/10
I like how you went with a green set since you are specc'd as Unholy but I'm just really iffy on the legs. The chest and shoulders have a smooth texture yet the legs are scaled which kinda throws it off a bit.
7/10 but i guess youre still missing a few pieces. i'd suggest the 2h axe from the shadowmoon quest chain (torn heart axe of battle? i think) if you really want to go with the fire theme.
8/10

Suits the name.
10/10 orc pally
9/10 You actually pull that set off well. I might suggest the Immolation Shoulders from normal firelands to round it out.

-I still need my chest that's the only reason I have this lame tabard on.
8.5/10 I never really liked that set for the sole reason that there are no matching boots (specifically made to match, that is)
Otherwise it looks good
8/10, Blood Dk's should be red, but the whole set matches perfectly.

10/10 on your guild name, lol. I love it!!!
8/10, Blood Dk's should be red, but the whole set matches perfectly.

10/10 on your guild name, lol. I love it!!!

I'm frost, just my "main spec" on armory is blood :p

10/10 on your mog, it's a really interesting use of many pieces that normally don't look too well with their "normal" other parts. I like it :)
10/10 Has the dk feel to it yet not the clasic dark look very orignal and looks nice ps love the sword :D
For those people going for a very death knighty look, but not the default set, the Townlong Steppes questing set looks absolutely fantastic and matches well with the original DK helm. I only have half it now (shoulders and chest) but I think it looks damn sexy.

I don't really have a set yet obviously but I plan on utilizing this -- don't think I've ever really been impressed with a questing set but this does the job nicely :P
For those people going for a very death knighty look, but not the default set, the Townlong Steppes questing set looks absolutely fantastic and matches well with the original DK helm. I only have half it now (shoulders and chest) but I think it looks damn sexy.

I don't really have a set yet obviously but I plan on utilizing this -- don't think I've ever really been impressed with a questing set but this does the job nicely :P

1/10 seems like a mix of dif things you had when u leveled i dont really see any transmog set here