When WoW hits virtual reality

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Go back into the real world and start breaking into WoW players houses while they logged in.
uhhu, and what are you gonna steal? Bunch of empty hot pocket boxes and some really funny smelling socks?
go to goldshire and live there forever

Going to Moonguard Goldshire on my druid.

Have fun ERPing with all the lonely old men pretending to be female draenei.

I'd probably fly around for a bit, then go solo some old raid content.
Stand around the trade district for hours.
Have fun ERPing with all the lonely old men pretending to be female draenei.

good point, I'll probably just stick to doing it at the dark portal.
Fly in circles for HOURS.

Then go raid.
Run around on my mage and Polymorph everyone that pisses me off.
uhhu, and what are you gonna steal? Bunch of empty hot pocket boxes and some really funny smelling socks?

Some of us have adult jobs. With money.
WoW is already virtual reality for me.

Good nVidia Video card + 3D Monitor + 3D Glasses = AZEROTH IS REAL!!!

The only thing I'm missing now is a full body suit with force feedback so that I can actually feel what happens to my character. Maybe even a oder simulator so I can smell what my toon is smelling, then a taste simulator so I can taste what Agi buff flasks and buff food tables are like.
Agi buff flasks and buff food tables are like.
Well flasks are made from herbs which, if like real life, are probably very bitter. As for buff food, probably tastes like what the name says.
Well, I'd stop jumping off of cliffs so much... unless bubble was ready ;)
Jump off of Dalaran in demon form so I turn into a massive meteor and epically crash into the ground surrounded by flames
Depends on how virtual and how real you're talking about...
How would I activate all the abilities with gesture recognition... maybe voice recognition. The 3D part is around the corner.

If, however, you're talking about being plugged in ( Neuromancer style ), well that's anyone's guess as to when, or even, if.

I would, of course, shift shape and fly. ;)
Jump off a really tall cliff and levitate myself

Fly on my dragon mount

Heal myself and finally know what the hell it feels like.
Find me a nice tall tree to lean against and go to sleep.
Depends on how virtual and how real you're talking about...
How would I activate all the abilities with gesture recognition... maybe voice recognition. The 3D part is around the corner.

If, however, you're talking about being plugged in ( Neuromancer style ), well that's anyone's guess as to when, or even, if.

I would, of course, shift shape and fly. ;)

Imagine playing Rogue with voice recognition, you standing at the living reoom screaming "SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!SININSTERSTRIKE!"
Avoid Goldshire. Forever.

This^^^^

Pvp will be super intense though!! I better start dancing again to get in shape.
05/03/2013 06:44 AMPosted by Valenntine
Avoid Goldshire. Forever.

This^^^^

Pvp will be super intense though!! I better start dancing again to get in shape.

VALENN!
<flying tackle-hug!>

Heeeeey!
Some of us have adult jobs. With money.

You are the one talking about breaking and entering, just saying/.