RP - Ask the person below

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
oes your character have a companion (mount, pet, ect.) That they care for deeply either as an equal or in a parent/child sort of relationship?

Maybe because she is a Night Elf to begin with, and maybe also because her father was a druid and shared with her his love and respect for living beings and animals, but Miiyaa respects and love them. Especially her Gryffon, with whom she had a very ''connected'' relationship, based on respect.

-

Who does your character consider a rolemodel in his/her life?
Does your character have a companion (mount, pet, ect.) That they care for deeply either as an equal or in a parent/child sort of relationship?

Grazzug has a wyvern cub he eventually allowed to live in his home... but that's mostly because his toddler of a son likes it so much. His main connection had been to his (dire) wolf, who served with him since before the Third War. He and his wolf were very close. I use the past tense for a reason. She was getting old and he knew it, so he sat with her one night and deliberated how she'd want to pass on. As she was as much a mighty warrior as he was, he concluded in battle where she could have an honorable death.

So... he brought her to the front lines to be his loyal mount as she always had been, they fought together and, despite her kill count being quite high, she was brought down by Alliance blades and bullets. Her actual killer, whether a paladin or warrior he couldn't tell... because he had already decapitated him moments after the killing blow was landed on his wolf.

He hasn't had a connection to his other mounts since. He prefers to think of them as tools rather than the traditionally spiritually connected element. (His mate has kept an eye on the wolf's cubs and keeps Grazzug appraised of how they've been doing over the years. Considering most are alive, it's a slight comfort for him).

*cough*

And because that took so long, I'll add in...

Who does your character consider a rolemodel in his/her life?

Garrosh Hellscream, Ogrim Doomhammer and the warriors of his own bloodline. He aspires to follow their example by leading warriors into battle.

Back to the subject of mounts: Mounts almost all require upkeep. This is true from robot to proto drake. How does your character handle the upkeep of his/her mount? How does your character keep them fed, housed, and happy?
Sorry for answering twice so close together but I like this question.

Xiuan has a farm in the Valley that he houses his two mounts, his Cloud Serpent; Yin and his Dragon Turtle; Zhoug. For his turtle who likes to laze about Xiuan dredged out a section of his small farm and filled it with water to house his turtle and he keeps a section of his farm only for turnips and cabbage, Zhoung's favorite foods.

Next his Cloud Serpent sleeps coiled under the house, her favorite place. And happy and fed roll into one. Xiuan has been training with Yin to not only ride her but for her to fight with him and part of her training he uses to hunt and she keeps half the meat they gather up.

Question: Does your character have an extreme or unhealthy obsession with something or someone?
DEATH TO THE LEGION! Seriously, I take my RP job very hardcore. Derekil is not found in major cities anymore like the few beginner mistakes I made. He's OOC 95% of the time because I'm doing dailies and such in areas he would never be in. I even had a person said me mail saying demons were in Stormwind. I never followed up and tried to explain he won't go into the city.

Question: If you could have wings, would you go for them?
Question: If you could have wings, would you go for them?

Daliah simply looks at the night elf for a long moment. Finally, with a quirked eyebrow, she responds in an incredulous tone.

"Wings... You're serious? Do you have any idea how inconvenient that would be? As much as I enjoy sleeping on my stomach, the thought of never again being able to sleep on my back doesn't appeal to me. Plus, how would your clothes even fit if you had big feathery wings poking out of your back?" She blinks a couple of times. "Uh... no. I wouldn't go for them."

Question: Do you believe in something greater than yourself and if so, what is it?
05/08/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Daliah
Question: Do you believe in something greater than yourself and if so, what is it?

Lance rolls his eyes.

"Do you know who you're talkin' to here? I'm Lance Topsail, babe, an' I'll be the first one to tell ya that I'm the best shot in Azeroth. If there was a marksman better than me, he'd be dead, 'cause I ain't havin' that.

But for real, I like to think that there are things greater than me, but they ain't ever gunna come down on Azeroth, so there isn't too much I gotta worry about anyways. The Light might answer ya prayers, but it won't come down and serve you a drink, you know what I'm sayin'?"

Lance doesn't care much for religion.

Q: If you could defeat any lore character in a fight, be it to the death, near death, or a simple spar, who would it be, and how would you do it?
Q: If you could defeat any lore character in a fight, be it to the death, near death, or a simple spar, who would it be, and how would you do it?

Aegwynn

I do not for any instant believe that this character could be fairly defeated. If it were however possible then it would have to be done with my own IC mechanics. Pyralis deals in the manipulation of time and would likely attempt to go back to the time of her birth and imbed her body with a device, undetectable and malevolent enough to detonate on command and cause her heart to explode.

Question ~ What could change the nature of your character?

Question ~ What could change the nature of your character?

Kat looks to the Mage and bites her lip while thinking. "Now that is a question to make one think for a moment, Pyralis."

It would have to be something tragic to happen to change her nature and demeanor. Kat is a very easy going Elf and it takes a lot to get her riled up. But there have been times that she has lost her cool and things have happened.

Question? What is your biggest regret RP wise in a relationship?

Question? What is your biggest regret RP wise in a relationship?

Yao's biggest regret is never actually having the time for a relationship. [ Although it is hard to say if she's consciously aware of it. ] She interacts with people very well on a professional level, but is somewhat guarded when it turns towards emotional.

Does your character have an archrival? Friendly or otherwise?
I can't say that Tsang really does have an archrival. Most of her rivals are not the friendly-competition sort.

Those that become her rival tend to vanish off the face of the world for unexplained reasons, so they are not a rival for long.

I'm not sure if this question has been asked yet, but does how does your character feel about family? Do they believe in having a strong family bond, respecting their ancestors, or would they rather have nothing to do with their family?
I'm not sure if this question has been asked yet, but does how does your character feel about family? Do they believe in having a strong family bond, respecting their ancestors, or would they rather have nothing to do with their family?

She's closest to her oldest sister, tolerates her kid sister, and doesn't get along with her parents at all. Given all that's happened with her in the last couple of years she prefers to avoid contact with them (parents) if at all possible.

Question: Are there any classes or races that you want to play but just can't wrap your head around how to play?
05/08/2013 12:19 PMPosted by Teryáni
Question: Are there any classes or races that you want to play but just can't wrap your head around how to play?

Draenei and Blood Elf. I find the broad expanse of age intimidating for Draenei (especially when it comes to imagining all the places they might have been compared to my poor lore knowledge) and blood elves ... I'm just not particulary fond of them (sorry!).

Question: What's your guilty pleasure at the Darkmoon Faire? (food, drink, game, etc.)

edit: What's that about formatting?
05/08/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Vandrysse

Draenei and Blood Elf. I find the broad expanse of age intimidating for Draenei (especially when it comes to imagining all the places they might have been compared to my poor lore knowledge) and blood elves ... I'm just not particulary fond of them (sorry!).

Question: What's your guilty pleasure at the Darkmoon Faire? (food, drink, game, etc.)

edit: What's that about formatting?

Carnival rides.

Addicting things they are o.o

~

If your character was given the chance to join any faction, regardless of their abilities and combat finesse, what would it be? Where would they go?
If your character was given the chance to join any faction, regardless of their abilities and combat finesse, what would it be? Where would they go?

Golden Lotus
05/08/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Sharkeonas

Golden Lotus

Ask a question.
05/08/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Aemilianus

Golden Lotus

Ask a question.

I'M BAD

Has your character killed anything/anyone with their bare hands?
Has your character killed anything/anyone with their bare hands?

Yes. She's decently talented at it, too.

Question: Does your character have a pet?
Question: Does your character have a pet?

Yes. He has various elemental pets that follow him around endlessly.

Question: Does your character show hatred towards any race/faction?
Question: Does your character show hatred towards any race/faction?

Scourge.

She's been fighting them for a large portion of her life and despises everything about them.

Question: If your character could wield any Legendary/Lore weapon, what weapon would it be?
Oh goodness, I'm bad at weapons. If Anyaka could use anything...

It'd be a pair of proper night elf glaives, damnit. Warden glaives for double bonus points. It's hard to be a good sentinel with moonfire, starfire.... and a dagger. Rrrghr.

Where does your character go to relax?