I second that! Nice try though..

Horde>Alliance
<3
did u enjoy our wpvp
as often as possible =)
as often as possible =)

awesome we are going to post the video with vent convo
HAHAHA I cant wait to see it!
Lookin forward to it, man. Just don't feel like you have to rush it to press -- I'd like it if it had a quality feel to it.
I hear alot about a guild called KORE... Do you guys need some help killing horde? We an get soem of my guild to come to your server for a while and put them in thier place
Yes. Horde needs to die.
I hear alot about a guild called KORE... Do you guys need some help killing horde? We an get soem of my guild to come to your server for a while and put them in thier place

Yes, come.
Kore teads to run if u catch em in small numbers. Shame they thing WPVP has to be preorganized lol ;)
I'll See You Ingame KORE
Prestige

LOL
Kore teads to run if u catch em in small numbers. Shame they thing WPVP has to be preorganized lol ;)
I'll See You Ingame KORE
Prestige

lol

05/09/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Gridlockedd

LOL

um no we dont need help but we will take good pvpers
peppers I am confused..
if you are going horde, then why boost for kore?
your leavening them. Must be a reason...
you had seemed pretty pissed off at them on ID tags
So is this KORE pvp video in the works? Or was it just talk? =p

I welcome a rival or response video, but if I'm the only one presenting perspectives, then I guess one can't complain.

Switching sides shouldn't be a decision you make lightly, Peppers.
I'll See You Ingame KORE
Prestige

lol

05/09/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Gridlockedd

LOL

um no we dont need help but we will take good pvpers

um ok ya my guild dont have any good pvpers.... Horde you want some help killing KORE?
lol u can join their RBG team Jusho, Ull be a great addition to their skillless ranks. u ran from us at horde vendor and didnt show to protect urs. Kore aint !@#$
I love you all.
I LOVE U TOO strange beefy man!