Hunter Buffs? Seriously?

Hunter
05/08/2013 09:23 AMPosted by Bullettime
shut up meg

Fixed.

wow leave me alone mom they think its cool when i twerk
LOL at the pve noobs, as if you needed skill for pve hahahahahaha
Nice you can put your WoW credentials on your next job resume.

Everyone with the PvE versus PvP, "my **!@!!%! is bigger than yours" is pathetic.
i never said nything bout my $&%^ size. im pretty sure half of the people here dont even have one, & im blck so i win by defult right? lolol

ill take your response as 'it makes me very angry'
im sowwy did not mean to offend was jw
how's that shuriken deal working out for you?
Wrong quote Shyke. Mah bad. Corrected it.

ill take your response as 'it makes me very angry'
im sowwy did not mean to offend was jw

And no, I don't get mad. Just pointing out the hilarity of people breaking their arms patting themselves on the back about how "good" they think they are.
I never said my class wasn't op. The utility is diverse, the cc is rediculous, and the burst is retarded. So yes, my class is op.

On to the point of why I made this post: HUNTERS.

Way to actually talk about UNBIASED responses guys. Proving the hunter stereotype I see lol

I'm just kidding, but in all seriousness, at least tone down zoo a bit or take deterance off of readiness... that's like a pally having 2 divine shields...
I never said my class wasn't op. The utility is diverse, the cc is rediculous, and the burst is retarded. So yes, my class is op.

Way to actually talk about UNBIASED responses guys. Proving the hunter stereotype I see lol

I'm just kidding, but in all seriousness, at least tone down zoo a bit or take deterance off of readiness... that's like a pally having 2 divine shields...

You do realize that hunters can't really do anything while in Det right?

If they're BM it doesn't really matter, their pet does a lot of it
I don't see were you are getting these buffs to hunters from. I thought you where talking about pvp.

Bite and auto attack sure is a lot

Can you not kill command while in det? o_O

Oh child...

No. No we can not.

Oh child...

No. No we can not.

Shhh, I want to see where he is going with this
I donno, I always thought you could lol
You could for a while, but that was done away with. Please do some research before you make a post like this.

Firstly: Deterrence*

Second: LOL

Third: Take away vanish that's like a rogue getting a second chance to reopen on people! Oh wait...

Fourth: Hunters can be DPS'd while in deterrence, just apply DoT's to him before he does it/during the fight.

Fifth: Deterrence lasts 5 seconds, keeps the DoTs on the hunter and reduces the damage we take by 30% while deterrenced. Divine Shield lasts 8 seconds and makes the pally immune to EVERYTHING and removes all DoTs on them not to mention they can still attack while bubbled.
A Rogue killing hunters God mode? I have heard it all now.
...Hunters are the worst rDPS in PVE.

Aspect of the Hawk is a PVE buff. Thanks though.