Monk mogs are so fun!

Monk
Hey all,

Just started gearing my guy recently - PVP:

Just lovinnnnnnnng my monk. So fun, love the mechanics, I see vast PVP potential. I've been maining lock + DK so far, and i've been super impressed with some great monks i've had really hard fights against. In particular, my lock+rogue 2v2 team we got stomped brilliantly by monk+mage fight. Also not to mention some of the fantastic looking monk's i've seen!

We can make samuari's looks, rogue-likes, and I've got this sort of Beast-Leather thing going. Would love to see other looks.

I cringe to say this, but Monk feels like a better, more modern shaman/warrior than either those 2 I have retired.

K.
I have been enjoying mine very much too. My main Druid Guardian will become my alt whenever I get my monk up. Ever since I made him I cannot put it down. It's just the mechanics, playstyle and everything seems to flow very smoothly even though I am still low level but I am very excited to continue leveling. This is a class I will have a blast with doing pvp, pve, scenarios, questing and anything really.

For the transmogging I'm just more excited to get the top tier gear it looks awesome, but I really do like the option of equipping Druid gear that I have always enjoyed wearing. :)
Nice mog dood, i was think'n of trying another look with a kilt, straps-chest, 1shoulder armor, and wolf helm - Mogg'n Monks is soooo fun, lol i've spent way too much gold on transmog already, haha :D
I love how the brews really. Just love hearing the uncorking and splashing sound and then I hit harder. I'm a violent durnk
I know right!?

Also, i've seen some doods get the actual semi-transparent Keg on their backs. How do you do that? Glyph/talent/proc ? ~ and i don't mean the SEF where we split into 3 fully semi-transparent monks.

It was a recent battleground, I saw an undead monk running around with a keg on his back. Was so jelly
all I can think that does that is SEF. I'll have to look into it, would love just to have a keg on my back.
Currently Farming Gear for a Certain Mortal Kombat Character. (It's possible, I just need to prove it)

Finding MONK transmogs that actually look like a MONK transmog is really difficult, due to rogues being the prime focus of agility leather. And int for Druids.

All I can say is, if you can find an Original Xmog, without having to rely on blindfolds/eyepatchs, SHOW ME!
MINE! :D I call mine 'Barbarian BladeMaster'
I'm pretty sexy, I think.
Currently Farming Gear for a Certain Mortal Kombat Character. (It's possible, I just need to prove it)

Finding MONK transmogs that actually look like a MONK transmog is really difficult, due to rogues being the prime focus of agility leather. And int for Druids.

All I can say is, if you can find an Original Xmog, without having to rely on blindfolds/eyepatchs, SHOW ME!

Hey man! I lost my right eye in a rock paper scissor contest!. He threw scissors right into my eyes and plucked one out!

All that meat...wondering how many people you can feed? Steak for everybody!
I just messed up this little mog by switching some leg pieces out with my BrM spec...lol...the pants I found are actually the same light blue as the vest and gloves!
Finally got this one where I want him... we'll see.
I have more fun putting transmog sets together on my monk than I do on my main. I love not just using an old tier set and having to mix and match pieces to get a set together. For some reason it's just a lot of fun.

Also, i've seen some doods get the actual semi-transparent Keg on their backs. How do you do that? Glyph/talent/proc ? ~ and i don't mean the SEF where we split into 3 fully semi-transparent monks.

It was a recent battleground, I saw an undead monk running around with a keg on his back. Was so jelly

The only thing I can think of is this: Honorary Brewmaster Keg
05/03/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Johnz

Darn blood elves, always after meat.

Take that how you will.
05/04/2013 02:26 AMPosted by Kenshimoo

Darn blood elves, always after meat.

Take that how you will.

I'll take that as a man!
I have more fun putting transmog sets together on my monk than I do on my main. I love not just using an old tier set and having to mix and match pieces to get a set together. For some reason it's just a lot of fun.

The only thing I can think of is this: Honorary Brewmaster Keg

that sucks, 1 hour CD and only last 5 min.