The Ebon Hold Lounge: IV [Full Moon Rising]

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
Good mornin' Lounge Lizards!

@Kusari: Shock collar, better that way. You can indulge your inner sadist a bit.

@Kyr: This disappoints me. Off to the doctor with you! Also....

"I could put strict-nine in guacamole and have this place condemned. Take my traveler's checks to a competing resort."

Milton is awesome.

Sadly earaches are typical with me so I just need to ride it till it goes away. It's from the sinuses which is why I have a headache and face ache with it. Awesome right?

How are you Mil?

Milton is the shiznit fo sho yo.

~Kyr~

@Kusari: Shock collar, better that way. You can indulge your inner sadist a bit.

"I could put strict-nine in guacamole and have this place condemned. Take my traveler's checks to a competing resort."

Milton is awesome.

Sadly earaches are typical with me so I just need to ride it till it goes away. It's from the sinuses which is why I have a headache and face ache with it. Awesome right?

How are you Mil?

Milton is the shiznit fo sho yo.

~Kyr~

Of course Milton is awesome. Office Space was based on the stories Mike Judge wrote about him.

Meh. Couldn't smell anything when I woke up this morning, so it would appear that a sinus infection is indeed setting in.

As for you, that sucks. I hope it goes away and you feel better soon.

Milton is awesome.
dont think its legal for me to put a shock collar on my neighbors dog sadly plus im not going near that damn thing. it got out once and almost bit my dad on our property. so its already one step away from being put down. only reason its even still alive now is becaues my family are nice people. plus the owners are egyptian and dont speak very good english -_-

Milton is awesome.
dont think its legal for me to put a shock collar on my neighbors dog sadly plus im not going near that damn thing. it got out once and almost bit my dad on our property. so its already one step away from being put down. only reason its even still alive now is becaues my family are nice people. plus the owners are egyptian and dont speak very good english -_-

I said nothing of the legality of it. -.~

*EDIT* It would be far less frowned upon to put a collar on the dog than to kill it, yes?
sry to hear about your neighbors dog driving you nuts :( on adiffent note you could always put a fence up if your neighbors wont put a collar on it
sry to hear about your neighbors dog driving you nuts :( on adiffent note you could always put a fence up if your neighbors wont put a collar on it
there is a fence. problem is the damn thing never stops barking. 7am to around 4pm it barks at anything that moves
Hello there fellow Bro Knights and Death Sisters.....Fresh 90 here farming gear and xmog. I apologize for the crap gear T_T just came back from a 4 month hiatus....
Hello there fellow Bro Knights and Death Sisters.....Fresh 90 here farming gear and xmog. I apologize for the crap gear T_T just came back from a 4 month hiatus....

Welcome back.

I'd help you farm, but I have school in 5 minutes.
bro knights apologize for nothing!
05/06/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Kusari

We should be Buddy Knights. No reason to be all gruff here. Sure I mean out there on our servers we should be all Rawr but here? Nah. Overrated.
05/06/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Mycracker
I apologize for the crap gear T_T just came back from a 4 month hiatus....
No excuses, putrid ghoul! Get your !@# back to work!

Also, welcome!
05/06/2013 05:06 PMPosted by Tor

We should be Buddy Knights. No reason to be all gruff here. Sure I mean out there on our servers we should be all Rawr but here? Nah. Overrated.

Maybe. This place is also reserved for weeding out Herpa Derp knights. Thinning the herd.
The DK threads are used not only for sharing of knowledge, but also for crushing the idiots amongst ourselves.
so...already gave up on IRL, and now I'm back. Please don't ever let me leave again.
so...already gave up on IRL, and now I'm back. Please don't ever let me leave again.

/hug

I'll never abandon you.

Unholy got nerfed.
Heya fellow loungers!

I just wanna say, that Blood DK is the most fun I've ever had in this game. I've capped a mage and a lock, but I have now found my main. My only regret is that I didn't roll one earlier :-D

Levelling feels fun to me again, screaming into a huge group of mobs, to emerge on the other side of the battle with full health, has quite a few times had me laughing like giddy school girl.

I have a question by the way: in instances, should I be blowing my stacks of SoB at the cap, or whenever DS is off CD to help out the healer? And, will Blood Shield affect that usage when I get to 80?

EDIT: Spelling. I really need to learn to type properly. Two fingers and a Thumb FTW!
Heya fellow loungers!

I just wanna say, that Blood DK is the most fun I've ever had in this game. I've capped a mage and a lock, but I have now found my main. My only regret is that I didn't roll one earlier :-D

Levelling feels fun to me again, screaming into a huge group of mobs, to emerge on the other side of the battle with full health, has quite a few times had me laughing like giddy school girl.

I have a question by the way: in instances, should I be blowing my stacks of SoB at the cap, or whenever DS is off CD to help out the healer? And, will Blood Shield affect that usage when I get to 80?

EDIT: Spelling. I really need to learn to type properly. Two fingers and a Thumb FTW!
death strike use should be timed around the damage you take in the previous 5 seconds. If you take a large spike of damage the resulting heal from death strike will be larger and when you reach 80 and get mastery this will help maximize the effectiveness of blood shield.

Scent of blood is a perk for your death strike heals. You do not time when you death strike around scent of blood.
/hug

I'll never abandon you.

Unholy got nerfed.

tyty
needed that

oh yeah so I've heard. just got to keep working with the power we still have
Poor Nubbins, I know I gave you crap on FB but giving up something you love that is innocent like a video game is silly.

There is no reason you can't balance both and if the chick doesn't work out you haven't lost ground. Sure there are things, vices that could hurt someone that you should give up but an innocent video game, nah.

Glad you are back Nubbins, next time think with the head on your shoulders.

Okay that's my wise old Witch wisdom for the day.

*Kookies*

~Kyr~
Poor Nubbins, I know I gave you crap on FB but giving up something you love that is innocent like a video game is silly.

There is no reason you can't balance both and if the chick doesn't work out you haven't lost ground. Sure there are things, vices that could hurt someone that you should give up but an innocent video game, nah.

Glad you are back Nubbins, next time think with the head on your shoulders.

Okay that's my wise old Witch wisdom for the day.

*Kookies*

~Kyr~

If he didn't already know about your teasing, well.....

Witch wisdom yes. Old? Ha! Not even close.

@Nub...../Icy Touch pimp hand slap.
Welcome back, !@#$%!
If he didn't already know about your teasing, well.....

Witch wisdom yes. Old? Ha! Not even close.

@Nub...../Icy Touch pimp hand slap.
Welcome back, !@#$%!

There is a huge difference between how I tease you and others...

I am a hell of a lot older than most of the boys in here.

By the way when searching for Death Knight Draenei art be aware there is minimal good ones. Sad really because I want one where she isn't painted as a !@#$% in plate.

~Kyr~