So it looks like feral is getting buffed dmg!

Druid
What do you think?
Are you talking about the buff to Savage Roar that was on the PTR patch notes a week ago?
What do you think?
Cant wait!
I'm enjoying the sound of the change, the savage roar buff is a nice dmg increase but it's not over the top and it still requires skill to manage. So hopefully we won't see a bunch of herp derps suddenly rolling feral again like they did back in cata.

Lets keep this wonderful spec clean and free from dmg-leeches =)
Don't ferals have a problem with gear-scaling?

At what point would a % buff help that?
Giving a 10% damage buff to every ability we use is likely the best solution they can come up with short of a major overhaul. As we know those only come during expansion times. Touching direct damage takes away from how Ferals work, and buffing bleeds would make Rune even more mandatory then it already is.

I think it's good change for mid expansion. We need the help, and it won't change our play style at all.
A real fix for feral would be haste effecting our dots, they say that well haste gives more energy and lets you do more apm (is apm a real wow term?) however any haste will just end up netting more FB+melee damage and while the melee damage is decent the FB damage now a days is terrible.

Obviously mastery may have to be adjusted but with so much of our damage coming from dots it feels like tbc/wrath for affliction locks in that they simply can't keep up toward the end of the expansion.
I'm enjoying the sound of the change, the savage roar buff is a nice dmg increase but it's not over the top and it still requires skill to manage. So hopefully we won't see a bunch of herp derps suddenly rolling feral again like they did back in cata.

SR doesn't require skill. It's a monotonous maintenance buff, no timing required.
I really wish they would have Haste impact bleed ticks. Then ferals would have breakpoints to aim for and as they get better gear they can achieve higher breakpoints. I wouldn't mind Mastery being changed to something else that doesn't impact bleeds in order for that to happen.
Anything that lessens "lfm Melee dps (dk or rogue)" I see in general is great even if its a bandaid buff. I just wonder if it will bring the class to where it should be now and for 5.4. I'd also like to see fb refresh rip or the haste buff but blizzard has never really retooled classes mid expansion.
I was hoping for changes more similar to the ones in 4.2 but whatever. I feel like Ferocious Bite damage is a bit low but it seems fine in PvE so why bother.

SR doesn't require skill. It's a monotonous maintenance buff, no timing required.

Sorry for some reason I tend to think everyone pvp's. Have you ever PvP'd as a feral? SR is not as easy to keep active in pvp than it is in pve. And when I refer to skilless ferals, I'm talking about the pvpers that follow the OP specs.
I just dont get blizz. Nerf one min then buff next. I dont think ferals needed a buff in that department but hey why not. We had that 10% before thru NV. Though i say give us back the feline swiftness stack withpvp gear bonus. If not. I say up the pvp bonus to 25% from 15%. Ive always like being a *@**#@%@% and running away while my enemy has 5point rips. Pvp point of view.

Predatory Swiftness and Dream of Cenarius would like to have a word with you...
Predatory Swiftness and Dream of Cenarius would like to have a word with you...

They aren't SR though.
I really wish they would have Haste impact bleed ticks. Then ferals would have breakpoints to aim for and as they get better gear they can achieve higher breakpoints. I wouldn't mind Mastery being changed to something else that doesn't impact bleeds in order for that to happen.

Breakpoints wouldn't matter if you aren't letting the bleeds drop off.
It won't be a 10% increase of our Total damage!

140 / 130 = 1.0769 = 7.69% increase

Not as high as it look but still a nice buff.
I'm really looking forward to the damage buff of Savage Roar! It's a very nice treat for Ferals to have with the somewhat recent loss of defense (bear form) and CC (cyclone nerf, sorry to bring up the QQ again!). Additionally, the Balance and Restoration changes look fantastic as well, even though I'll miss my 100% bonus radius on Solar Beam, Glyph of the Omens looks interesting!
OR blizz could revert the buff to Savage Roar, and revert the nerf to Cyclone. I would greatly prefer that, because my damage in pvp is fine.
OR blizz could revert the buff to Savage Roar, and revert the nerf to Cyclone. I would greatly prefer that, because my damage in pvp is fine.

Do you even pvp, Your total Hks looks like a busy weekend for some people. And well since u have done less then 10 rbgs ever, And the only arena cheive u seem to have is like 1550 in 2s.

Do you really Even know if you do enough dmg in pvp. Its like watching ER, Or Greys Antomy, House any TV and trying to give advice on someones healthcare.

Ya you have seen a little or heard about it.. mabye even watch some twitch streams. BUT do you really know anything at all in anyway form or fashion about feral PVP?