Children's Week

Battlegrounds
Is anyone else sick of it's tie to PvP?
This is one of those things you get four groups of people:

1. PVE people that want the drake but do not like to pvp (especially some of the objective captures in BG).
2. PVP people seeing a bunch of PVE people going for the achievement alone and care less about the battlegrounds outcome. This makes their BG experience not as good as non holidays.
3. Those that say both one and two are just QQ.
4. People that do not care.
Is it wrong of me to wish the orphans were Targetable?

I would be in org all week decimating their vermin problem.
Is it wrong of me to wish the orphans were Targetable?

I would be in org all week decimating their vermin problem.
I don't see how the two are related, and garrosh already got rid of the trolls. sort of. work in progress.
Is anyone else sick of it's tie to PvP?
Not really.
Ahh Children's Week. Blizzard's annual middle finger to those who actually enjoy BGs.

At least this year we have blacklists. Don't get me wrong, the wretched achievement brings out the absolute worst players on all BGs but do yourself a favor and blacklist EotS at the very least. Watching all but two players fighting over the flag in the middle only to notice we don't have any towers to cap the flag at anyway is an experience I am in no hurry to witness again.
Eye of the Failures is on constant blacklist for me... Alliance cannot seem to grasp tactics and how to win on that one, makes me want to kick a puppy.
Eye of the Failures is on constant blacklist for me... Alliance cannot seem to grasp tactics and how to win on that one, makes me want to kick a puppy.

In non-RBGs, the victor of EotS is usually the team that ignores the flag the most and pushes towers. Guess what Children's Week encourages the exact opposite of?
At least GNERD Rage and My Little Helper were at least a little fun. They actually started me thinking that I would want to gear up and PvP somewhat seriously.

This one achievement has completely and utterly left a rancid distaste for PvP that I don't think I will ever be rid of.
This one achievement has completely and utterly left a rancid distaste for PvP that I don't think I will ever be rid of.

srs? You are judging whether you want to pvp or not, during the worst BG week of the year? hmmm
I hate Children's Week because sometimes some PVE hero comes in and backpedals and keyboard turns harder than me FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!

Can you imagine - an entire week.

Oh, the humanity.