Warfare[10] 7/13HM - LF Rogue/Enhan Shaman

Mal'Ganis
**Warfare**
Guild Creation: April 22, 2005
www.warfare.enjin.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WarfareBlackhand10m
Contacts: Mayleen (Geekgurl#1772) // Rahjen (Rahjen#1979) // Rommulox (Rommulox#1105)

We raid Tues. through Thurs. 7:30 - 10:30 CST {Sun/Mon as a optional progression raid days}

About Us

We began in Vanilla and progressed as one of Blackhand's (PVE-US) top guilds up until Wrath. At the time, the guild decided to take a break from raiding and only participate in ten mans casually throughout cata. We then reformed and started progression again near the end of 5.2. Many of our raiders have been together for years and we are always looking for people to join our ranks to become an integral part in our progression.

Recruitment Needs
    Rogue
    Enhancement Shaman

What we are looking for

We're looking for skilled, solid, dependable players to be a part of our raiding force. Players who can demonstrate knowledge of their class, and are at least Heroic 515 geared for the current content at hand and have some HM experience. Applicants must be able to use Mumble and actively talk as our guild is very social.
Feel free to add me as well: Rommulox#1105
STOP FOLLOWING ME
But you left a trail of pieces of candy. Mmm piece of candy, mmm piece of candy.
^
Bump Ryley's ugly face.
Updated recruitment
Still looking for people.
^
Bump for updated recruitment
raid 7-10 and ill apply!
But we has a blood DK :*(
But we has a blood DK :*(

i don't play blood :v
Bumping this because Ryley says he doesn't play blood but has a blood spec and is in that spec atm. :P
Up - still looking for a solid DK
Bumping this because Ryley says he doesn't play blood but has a blood spec and is in that spec atm. :P

I'm casual scum who does a lot of 5 mans ok

raid 7-10 plz thx

I'm casual scum who does a lot of 5 mans ok

raid 7-10 plz thx

Casual scum like me! If you get bored with tanking I'll tank some 5m for you. I get bored myself sometimes.
Still looking for peeps.
Looking for a Boomkin/ele sham
Ping err bump