Help me, Ravenholdt. You're my only hope...

Ravenholdt
Bah! You call that quick and easy? Let's compare that to the Alliance side wPvP, shall we?

1. Go to Stormwind.
2. Wait five minutes.
3. Kill Horde.

For today's Horde on the go, try Draxonicar's extra crispy WPVP recipe. Even faster than the Alliance counterpart!

1. Go to Stormwind
2. Kill Alliance
I've been testing a new recipe, but it seemed to take on a life of its own:

1) Go to Orgrimmar
2) Attack a place
3) Try to escape from the millions of Horde that show up.
I've been testing a new recipe, but it seemed to take on a life of its own:

1) Go to Orgrimmar
2) Attack a place
3) Try to escape from the millions of Horde that show up.

....an' stay out! Ottis says 'Hi'.
Hi!

We do 'njoy our hunt'r Ryoka, an' will not try ta eat her arm.....al'though roast's night elf wi't som....
This is why we can't have nice things and others avoid you when we go to Darkmoon.
T'a nice corpse lady in t'a woods likes us.
No. Just your gold.
My conundrum, fellows, is that I want to play on an RP-PVP realm where the RP is good. I am on the East Coast, so Ravenholdt seems ideal.

HOWEVER! I have played Alliance so many times that I am bored with the quests. I wish to make a Horde toon. Ravenholdt seems incredibly skewed toward Horde in its population, and I don't want to make things worse by helping to further overbalance the server.

What should I do? Should I roll here, or should I roll elsewhere?

Thank you.

You won't find better RP anywhere in WoW. Seriously, you will not find better. The most frequent and congenial RP is on the Alliance side. The most intense is on the Horde, but it is rare. If you got tired of the Alliance quests before Cata, most of them have changed.

Personally, I'd be guided by the RP. Decide what kind you want to do, and what guild on either side best supports it. Just my humble opinion.
So far I been on here a few hours with my baby Lock and no guild over level 2 has offered me a home yet :( I guess I'll have to suck it up and fill out an application (always hate those things) I wish I have a home but so far I have really been in the cold all alone :(

Give us a name and which side you are on. This is a little bit hide the ball, I am sure unintentional, but still the ball (you) is hidden.