Tricks of Our Trade: For the Lady Master

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
05/06/2013 03:39 PMPosted by Immy
I aint fraid o notin

We aint fraid o notin
Sounded better in your head than when you wrote it?

I always hate when that happens to me.

Ô.Ô

Why, hello there.

Howdy :)
We should throw parties for the new TooT Rogues. :P
Well apparently there is a party at my house, so.. party!
/superawkwarddance
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it bad that I still haven't beaten Borderlands 2? like... without even counting any of the dlc?
Is it bad that I still haven't beaten Borderlands 2? like... without even counting any of the dlc?

I havent even played BL1, DAMN YOU STEAM SALES
man...that thread in general caught on faster than I expected...

I'm worried for the future of humanity.

if for some reason I get forum banned, I'll tell frai.

MAN!!!
So, get this. It took me 65 hours to beat the BL1 Campaign plus(!!) all the DLC.
Right. So, I get BL2. No DLC yet. It took me 48 hours to complete it. How crazy is that? I'm scared to get the DLC.

I saw it. That is hilarious.

Which?
It didn't even require any pushing. Just took off on it's own.
It didn't even require any pushing. Just took off on it's own.

huehuehueh
it's dying now...

quick someone give it a nudge. say how glad they are stealth will be gone or something.

Just read it. that is to funny. No one even read the one person who said it was a fake tweet they just kept going. LOLOL
BTW Knoc not a new rogue this has been my main since BC when I joined I just never came to the forums. Glad I did have gotten some good information and some laughs.
So apparently, lorewise, Soulstones make me have infinite lives and Healthstones make me damn near impossible to kill

So like

If you somehow manage to get a whole raid together and kill a Warlock, he just auto-resurrects 900000 times

Time to start roleplaying, I'm gonna get a couple demons and burn Stormwind to the ground.

Every guard who dies is another life for me!
BTW Knoc not a new rogue this has been my main since BC when I joined I just never came to the forums. Glad I did have gotten some good information and some laughs.

Yah! :P
I meant new to the TooT threads. :)