My old vanilla rogue

Rogue
I just reactivated this account after 6.5 years and transferred him to my current account. I figure I'd show you guys since my armory will probably remind you guys of yours if you played that long ago :P
Good times...
I hope you kept your Shadowcraft Shoulders.
I hope you kept your Shadowcraft Shoulders.

i did they're in my bag lol, along with a bunch of other stuff like poisons, flash powder, blinding !@#$, etc.
It's like looking in a Nostalgia mirror :O Except I was a fem night elf :p
http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_4

I felt this was a relevant and necessary link.
"
zzOldQAEnchant Shield +7 Stamina
"
Swag
oh how i miss my talent tree : (
What's going on in here?
I like how you have 6200 hp now, when back then you would have had around 3750 with that gear setup. So many changes over the years.
In a time were purples didn't simply fall from the sky...
:((((( Omg i miss my Vanilla Rogue so much but cant remember the Pw to the account anymore Lemming@korgath R.i.p

Such a honor to see old Rogues makes me relive the fun times of wow :D
I like how you have 6200 hp now, when back then you would have had around 3750 with that gear setup. So many changes over the years.

True this. I remember when a Warlock in my MC guild got his HP to around 6k+. But Warlocks were hax in terms of HP back then. >.>
It just isn't the same without old stats on the gear ;_;.

My rogue in classic was so freaking geared out I felt like a god among rogues. I miss those days. Anyway cheers for the flashbacks. Dat Blackhands Breadth was the last blue I replaced. Used to be 2% crit...so OP.
What about if you're lvl 75? Then what would you do?
Who has the onions out?
21/8/22 or 31/8/12 - True numbers to live by haha.
No cooking skill, may be worth checking if you did the thistle tea quest and held onto the recipe before it was changed to the bop version.