About traps

Hunter
I've noticed lately that when I lay a trap in BGs other players can pretty much do the Michigan J Frog dance on my traps and the traps just will not go off. Is this a lag issue or something?
Arming time
05/08/2013 05:33 PMPosted by Moovershere
Arming time

I thought the same but in Strands, at a broken yellow gate, I can lay all 3 traps down and none of my traps proc. I do know that an instant trap proc is, and should be non-existent but I commonly see people pretty much lol'ing while moonwalking over all 3 and only 1 trap pops, I think there is a problem or some hunter trap nerf that I'm not aware of.
Definitely an issue, i've seen enemy players walk over my traps as many as four times and no trigger. On an unrelated note, have you had any problems with disengage launching you in random directions?
Definitely an issue, i've seen enemy players walk over my traps as many as four times and no trigger. On an unrelated note, have you had any problems with disengage launching you in random directions?

sounds like lag, or lack of knowledge of actual mechanics
Traps can be resisted now. New nerf, read the last patch notes.

They aren't getting resisted, they never trigger.
05/08/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Faldeor

sounds like lag, or lack of knowledge of actual mechanics

No its not lag i run between 40-60 ms, knowlege of mechanics consist of disengaging where your back is pointed? lol
On an unrelated note, have you had any problems with disengage launching you in random directions?

Occasionally I will fly some odd way but I normally jump, turn 180o, wait a split second and then disengage, works 9 times out of 10. It might just be because in the heat of battle, you can get a little too jumpy and not wait for that split second before you disengage, thus sending you jumping to the left or right for some odd reason.