<SWBRB> Tuesday 5/14 WPVP Night!

Kil'jaeden
*coughs* Hi! ... Pwny i Keeled you and yeezi... but i still love yew

But i keeled you... And avionics, binkee, warmane, shaduken, cooler, ruas, ect... <3
Had a blast tonight, thanks to everyone for coming out! And a huge thanks to the horde for putting together an awesome defense!

Ditto. Was fun.

I enjoyed this; more please

We'll try to do this every week, but gonna need to change our strats until we get more.

The X-Realm guild we were gonna bring flaked and Ruinous just flies around killing world bosses these days, so someone has to do wpvp.

Thanks for coming out, we'll try to bring a larger group next week. An extra 30-40 and it woulda been a good fight.
Do it later cuz i had to get off work early :(
05/14/2013 11:10 PMPosted by Pwnytailz

Ditto. Was fun.

I enjoyed this; more please

We'll try to do this every week, but gonna need to change our strats until we get more.

The X-Realm guild we were gonna bring flaked and Ruinous just flies around killing world bosses these days, so someone has to do wpvp.

Thanks for coming out, we'll try to bring a larger group next week. An extra 30-40 and it woulda been a good fight.

We did do WPVP, D7 would know.
We did do WPVP, D7 would know.

That wasnt cool what you guys did at the vendors k? I mean let's be honest.. You didnt bring pudding so.. Tech it didnt count?
Had a blast tonight, thanks to everyone for coming out! And a huge thanks to the horde for putting together an awesome defense!

The fight in the Thunder bluff was epic. RED RED RED RED RED OMG MORE RED. TY for the invite I had a blast.
Thanks for the meet-up last night Pwny, I know our guys had a blast and it was not to laggy at all our battle.

As far as the Ruinous battle, what we thought would happen is exactly what did happen, we heard Ruinous was at our vendors, so we decided to hit the alliance vendors, killed around 20-25 people then Ruinous chased us over there with about 80 people (I think we took down a good 20 Ruinous people, and then we all DC and died.

Pwny D7 is always down for battles with SWBRB

PS... Also much love to the guilds who joined SWBRB which i think was Lethal and Ganking Nation (sorry if i put the wrong name)
05/15/2013 06:15 AMPosted by Hollyforest

The fight in the cave was epic. RED RED RED RED RED OMG MORE RED. TY for the invite I had a blast.

I thought that was hollyforest cleavage I saw in the cave :-p
05/15/2013 06:23 AMPosted by Binkee

The fight in the cave was epic. RED RED RED RED RED OMG MORE RED. TY for the invite I had a blast.

These nips throw out frozen orbs and frost bombs.

welp *shifts uncomfortably*

go on....
I think I got killed by those nips, all I saw were ice beams at my face

This is why I left Ruinous for good. I got tired of the PvE crap on Tuesdays. I wasn't in a WPvP guild to PvE.
05/15/2013 02:27 PMPosted by Cyberg

This is why I left Ruinous for good. I got tired of the PvE crap on Tuesdays. I wasn't in a WPvP guild to PvE.

But Kyo is back to save your guild~
05/15/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Ruas

But Kyo is back to save your guild~

I believe /shrug covers that.