Frost Bomb doing too much damage in pvp

General Discussion
Needs to be nerfed BIG TIME. I should NOT be hitting 120-160k when it crits on players in full malev and tyrannical.
No more nerfs to PVE abilities because some pvp'er cant play his class.
If you are letting yourself being rooted when it explodes you pretty much deserve that 120k crit.
Frost maeg 2 stronk

In case you missed it, it was a FROST MAGE calling for this nerf. Read the OP's post before typing.
05/12/2013 01:22 AMPosted by Sistask

In case you missed it, it was a FROST MAGE calling for this nerf.
So?
05/12/2013 01:23 AMPosted by Zulzen

So?

Did you read the original post?
05/12/2013 01:22 AMPosted by Sistask

And I say no it doesn't. What now?
So?

Yes

Did you read my lack of caring of the fact he's a frost mage?

I saw hunters complaining about hunters, rogues complaining about rogues, Druids complaining about Druids.

Frost bomb is dispeleable, can be interrupted, and it doesn't makes nuke damage unleast it explodes on rooted targets.

And even if that happens, 120k is not that bad considering a player with Malev gear must have 400k

Yes

I saw hunters complaining about hunters, rogues complaining about rogues, Druids complaining about Druids.

Frost bomb is dispeleable, can be interrupted, and it doesn't makes nuke damage unleast it explodes on rooted targets.

And even if that happens, 120k is not that bad considering a player with Malev gear must have 400k
spoken like someone who doesn't actually pvp.
Yes

spoken like someone who doesn't actually pvp.
Yet I know how frost bomb works, it's pros and its cons.

This!