What quest made you laugh the hardest?

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next
The one where you play as a quest giver and a BE threatens to berate you on the forums.
During Classic, there was a Horde quest in the Badlands called "The Rise of the Machines."

The quest text itself was somewhat vague -- an NPC wanted you to kill Golem Lord Argelmach but that's about all he said. As a result, the objectives read:

"Find and slay Golem Lord Argelmach. Return his head to Lotwil. You will also need to collect 10 Intact Elemental Cores from the Ragereaver Golems and Warbringer Constructs protecting Argelmach. You know this because you are psychic."

Certainly not as involved as today's quest design, but that always made me chuckle quite a bit.
There is one in southern barrens where you are asked to talk to a Silithid "Expert" who wrote a book on everything he found out about the Silithid. The quest isnt that funny but his observations are.

Silithid Taste TERRIBLE
Silithid have 4-8 legs depending on how many you chopped off when you killed them
Silithid can be killed if you hit them REALLY REALLLY hard!

You give the book to the Druid who scan through it and say "well at least his heart was in the right spot" and throw it into the fire.
Lebronski quests in Howling Fjord. The Big Lebowski reference with soiled rug and all.
I like the questline in Hillsbrad. The whole thing just cracks me up.
Steel Thunder in Silverpine forest.
Probably the series in Uldum with Harrison Jones. lol! It was done so well, between the air-field scene/quest, and finding the hidden treasures.
Parts of the quest line in Plaguelands with Fiona and the caravan were pretty funny. I was actually somewhat sad when it ended. (In fact, i'm about to do it again with a new alt .) The Hillsbrad quest with yourself as quest giver is pretty priceless, too.
There's also the quest in Grizzly Hills, whre you use an outhouse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG8Ka8Vajrk

Read the end of that and just said EWW GROSS.....then laughed till my sides hurt.

There is a quest I think in Ahn-Kanet, you have to gather some seeds or cones, cant remember, when you come back you find out what they actually are.

Literally wanted to go wash my hands after.

Stay out of Redridge Mountains, then. There's a lengthy questline where, amongst other things, you get to wear a disguise made partly out of fox poop you've gathered. (Ewwww.)
the one with troll druid in WPL
My favorite, and funniest, questchain was one from Classic Desolace. When you were asked to pick a side between Magram or Gelkis, I always went with Magram because their chieftain - Warug - was just so funny. He delivered classic lines like,

"I hope you laughed when you killed them. It is better to laugh when you kill, so the enemy can see he is weak."

"The Gelkis think our centaur mother, Theradras, protects us. They are stupid. No one protects the centaur. The Magram do not need protection! We are the strongest! Show the Gelkis they are stupid."

"Long ago, a little gnome came to Desolace. He had horses and a cart, and the cart held strange things. Funny things. Things that burned different colors. Things that moved and weren't alive. I killed the little gnome, but before that... he made me laugh."

"Now, kill the Khan of the Gelkis! He is Khan Shaka, and I want his head! I want to stare at his head and laugh at him!"

I will never forget what Warug taught me.
I think i still like the uldum quest from budd...

Yes! The ever-so-convincing disguises he has you pick up materials for...
The one that made me laugh was the Lazy Peons quest, I don't know what it was about it but it always amused me.
There's that quest in the S Barrens (Hordeside) that resulted in the animals exploding... The first time that happened, it caught me off guard and I ended up nearly spitting out my soup.

Welcome to the Machine is always fun.
All the ones where we go through that flash back with the Horde npcs and how they later found Anduin. The "girl stuff" prancing animation just made me giggle.
On my 38 Blood elf rogue, I loved the Zen'Kiki quest. I laughed so hard at the Moonfire spam and the Aquatic Form mess ups.

Maxmillian of Northshire has a pretty fun questline too. I love it how he throws that human women off the cliff and thinks he saved her, mistaking a blood elf male for a woman and him thinking dinosaurs were dragons.

Lunk, the peaceful ogre was a bit funny too. I liked how he hated violence and rode spiders and also made the Dark Iron dwarves go to sleep by sitting on them.

The Dumass and Orkus quests were really funny too. I loved how we was so stupid and thought Tarren Mill was in the Barrens.

I hope we'll get to see more of those four down the road (since Orkus is deceased).

EDIT: The Riko questlines are hilarious too, I love it how he is in love with the undead girl, Kiryn and the way he acts in those quests just make me laugh. Also what's funny in those quests is when Kiryn encounters Anduin Wrynn and says he's surrounded. He responds back sarcastically and an innocent raccoon is right next to Kiryn.
Welcome to the machine.

Because it preety much sums up all type of players in wow haha
Li Li's Day Off. Best quest ever.
Just Trying to Kill Some Bugs:

"Like in the movie he says "Just trying to kill some bugs, sir" and you have to destroy the hive with explosives.

Before that the previous quest you had to capture a bug and the guy says "Whats he thinking?...Hes afraid...HE"S AFRAID!!!""

This^

And one can never gorget Clarissa and Mr. D's wild ride in Stonetalon. If a little elf girl cheering as you kill gnomes doesn't make you giggle (either from humor or pure creepiness) then the quest turn in will do the trick.

"<Overlord Krom'gar coughs.>

I am - perhaps for the first time in my life - at a loss for words.

I am really not sure where Clarissa even came from..."