What quest made you laugh the hardest?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 21 Next
Helculars rod.

lolpeenjokes

don't remember this one, and I'm a loremaster? What zone is that? Maybe it's Horde side only...

It's a horde hillsbrad quest near southshore. I think it's called helculars rod giveth.
I'll sum it up in a few words. "I'm gonna punch that dragon in the face!"

This one!
The one where you punch Deathwing in the face.

I always took that Male Blood Elf. The only one worth saving ;)

These quests were great, they always make me laugh. Then you quest more in the zone and do Rhea's Last Egg and shed a tear :(
Maybe Gnomebliteration!

^^ This!
Welcome to the Machine (and it's follow up where you have to rescue the hapless "adventurers").
Welcome to the Machine (and it's follow up where you have to rescue the hapless "adventurers").

Which zone is that one in? Is it both faction or Horde only? I don't remember that one.
The Alliance Grizzly Hills quest where you eat some special nuts and the quest guy is all "Wait, you did what!? Ok. Here. Take this laxative, go over to that outhouse over there and GIVE ME BACK MY NUTS".
Hm, in Outland, on Horde side, I remember turning a blood elf mistress into a mouse that got chased by her own cat...
It was the wife's cat that chassed the mistress after she was turned into a mouse. I think that all the really funny ones have been named already so have no new ones to add.
05/15/2013 06:30 PMPosted by Eliil

Which zone is that one in? Is it both faction or Horde only? I don't remember that one.

That one is in hillsbrad too.
Laugh: Deathwing punching
Giggle like a school girl: Hozen quest
Cackle like a crazy person: Gnomebliberations or however you explodethem.

It's in Hillsbrad. Horde only.

Though, if you've never done it before, I highly recommend leveling a Forsaken without heirlooms through Silverpine and Hillsbrad.

The quests there are awesome.

Its one of if not the first quest you get in Hillsbrad as Horde.
05/15/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Knit

These quests were great, they always make me laugh. Then you quest more in the zone and do Rhea's Last Egg and shed a tear :(

That zone is probably one of the most emotionally charged imo.

Though that one DK quest where you have to kill your childhood friend... Too much for me.

Its the Horde Silverpine/Hillsbrad quest chain that starts with you being a questgiver.

First you meet a noob that has terrible gear and no clue how to do anything.

Then you meet a character that outlevels the content, is in full epics, and riding a dragon.

Then you meet a fabulous blood elf in heirlooms that's on a horse made of STARS.

The order you meet them may be off, but it's hilarious.
I liked the quest where you were the quest giver in silverpine
05/15/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Confuciorc

Its the Horde Silverpine/Hillsbrad quest chain that starts with you being a questgiver.

First you meet a noob that has terrible gear and no clue how to do anything.

Then you meet a character that outlevels the content, is in full epics, and riding a dragon.

Then you meet a fabulous blood elf in heirlooms that's on a horse made of STARS.

The order you meet them may be off, but it's hilarious.
Not 100% sure think it's the undead rogue noob, the belf hunter who is suposed to be a alt, then the orc warrior in full icc gear.
05/15/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Third

That zone is probably one of the most emotionally charged imo.

Though that one DK quest where you have to kill your childhood friend... Too much for me.

Oh man...you must have loved Saving Sharpbeak in Hinterlands.

/sniffle

I just have some uh...manly blood from my slain enemies in my eyes.

Yeah...thats it /sob

Now if you dont mind /sniffle I have to go uh...uh...AH BLOOOOOO! BUH BUH BLOOOO!
i actually got plenty of evil giggles doing that "nudge the goats" quest in the Badlands