What quest made you laugh the hardest?

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 21 Next
not so much a quest but a quote " I'M ON A BOOOOAT!
A quest in Azshara called Raptor Raptor Rocket. The baby raptors are just too much!
Definitely the Horde beginning questline when you yourself get to play the role of a questgiver, and each of the 3 people are stereotypical WoW players. I'm particularly fond of Dumass.
My baby warrior is actually just doing the quest. Starts in Hillsbrad, you're the questgiver.

Two words.. Johnny Awesome!
Most of the popular ones have already been named, so here's some that haven't been mentioned yet...

* The Zen'kiki quest has already been mentioned; what hasn't is the name of the quest in that chain that involves you picking a certain kind of herb: "I Ain't Sayin' You A Gourd Digger". Best quest name ever.

* The first time I saw Brewery dungeon. Guys, he just said he was gonna ook us in the dooker...

* When you're doing cooking dailies in the Hozen area on Skyrange, if you get the one for the Kunzen Legend Chief, be sure to click on the pieces of paper lying around his feet after you kill him. They're a collection of Hozen "wise sayings" and they're all hilarious.

* The quest in northern Wetlands which has you go up to the Twilight Hammer's hideout near Thandol Span and assist the Dwarf war hero. All the dialogue is great ("these nutters are full-blown cultists!") but the best is when the quest giver is about to introduce you to dwarf with the huge axe -- "Be careful. He swings wide."

* On a related note, one of the things that drops out of the vaults in Blackrock Depths later on is "the deed to Thandol Span."

* The quest in Booty Bay where you have to disguise yourself as a Tauren, so you have to go kill the neighborhood milk cow to get materials for your disguise. "The cow seems to understand the gravity of the situation," or something like that right before you lop her head off.
Definitely the Horde beginning questline when you yourself get to play the role of a questgiver, and each of the 3 people are stereotypical WoW players. I'm particularly fond of Dumass.

HI! HI! HELP!
I like the one in Azshara where you have the five hatchlings jumping on you and biting you constantly. :-)
Gnombliteration should be a daily! LOVE that quest!

also, Im gonna punch that Dragon in the face!

and, thank you for getting my purse, erm bag

and prolly my most favorite so far...

"Im gonna need some smawer twolls"
That quest in Hillsbrad where you get to be a questgiver.

I never laughed so hard in my life, especially when I eventually had to go rescue all of them. XD
HI! I'M NEW! BIG WHITE LIGHT CREATURE WITH WINGS MADE ME ALIVE! I SERVE THE BANSHEE QUEEN! YAY!
HELP!
HI!

Oh god, it found out how to use the forum...
Punching Deathwing in the face,and the 2 quests where u sift thru feces...yes im a 36 year old child haha.
also the quest with Dumass=great
and the quest "Cammel Tow" made me laugh my behind off
I truly enjoy when Blizz realizes that the game itself is not above a little self-deprecating humor. My favorite is when you gather all the materials for Chen's special brew at Halfhill in the TVotFW, and Chen say something like, "OK, now, I'll call out the names of ingredients and you throw them in the pot...I'm just kidding..."
i heard a quest npc say something about taking an arrow to the knee i got a good giggle.
Definitely Gnomebliteration!

Excellent references to Katamari in the quest rewards as well.
Laugh? I don't think there's a quest that hasn't put me to sleep.

So edgy.

And narcoleptic, maybe?

Like many others judging by the responses in this thread, I'm fond of Welcome to the Machine. There are plenty of others that are rather amusing though. Long live Gizmo and Socks, etc.
There are plenty of others that are rather amusing though. Long live Gizmo and Socks, etc.

The OP said laugh, not cry!

:' (

And Gnomebliteration made me laugh the hardest.