Assasination Rogue pvp video

Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ-hrpKCLd0

World of Warcraft, Assassination Rogue PVP, a full "Battle for Gilneas"
I bought Fraps the other day and this was the first thing i recorded, it came out pretty good (0 deaths) so I threw some basic editing @ it and here we are.

I'm hoping this video showcases mutt (assassination) pvp in mop and can be used to up my play via criticism, enjoy.

(All pvp is normal speed, non-combat segments are x2 to make it more watchable.)
I applaud you for making a video. We need more rogues willing to do so these days. They used to be so popular and entertaining back in the day.

Great run in that battleground, I like how you used the house for cover to eat.

I have always wanted/liked to see people add notes to their videos that tell what abilities are used in special moments or their strategies. PVP videos can be a great learning tool if you can get anything out of the chaos, so that would be my only suggestion for you.

Two questions: do you feel energy starved using BOS, and how do you best take advantage of Dirty tricks as Assassination pvp?
I applaud you for making a video. We need more rogues willing to do so these days. They used to be so popular and entertaining back in the day.

Great run in that battleground, I like how you used the house for cover to eat.

I have always wanted/liked to see people add notes to their videos that tell what abilities are used in special moments or their strategies. PVP videos can be a great learning tool if you can get anything out of the chaos, so that would be my only suggestion for you.

Two questions: do you feel energy starved using BOS, and how do you best take advantage of Dirty tricks as Assassination pvp?

Well no I don't feel starved lately but energy is a def issue with mutt and I am painfully aware I need to have a rupture or garrote up all the time or I will have trouble pooling.
For battlegrounds I think BOS is worthwhile when paired with shadow focus (I try to bos and feint before breaking stealth when possible.) I'm starting to like it in arena as well. This kinda leads into your second question, Dirty tricks can help offset energy cost from BOS.
I love dirty tricks for gouge against casters when kick is on cd (Gouge is expensive 45 energy without tricks!) and generally dotting opponents up then using gouge or blind to cc them and letting the dots tick while regaining my energy.
Because of the chaotic nature of BG's I use gouge (Glyphed) almost on CD in the whole BG as a multipurpose cc, to break casting, hold people in place and escape.

Appreciate the feedback, ill def keep your suggestion's in mind for future videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0keQOBk0VvM

My first mut video, I think it came out well. Let me know what you think c:

Great game btw! It's nice to see other mut rogues kicking !@# too!
Also, could you let me know which ui addons you used? your ui looks amazing!
great video, there is a def lack of mop mutt videos (instructional one's esp) keep em coming.

The UI is "Elv UI" it's made to be a full UI replacement
Its available free here: "http://tukui.org/dl.php"
I def recommend it, Its really well done and very well supported.
Thanks, and thanks about the video, I plan to put out a new video at least twice a week. I subbed you by the way so you put more out too! I don't really know what to make a video on next, so any suggestions? I was just kinda gunna post some arena footage, but everyone does that and I want to be unique lol
Add my btag too, Kaysidious#1757 :)
Thanks, and thanks about the video, I plan to put out a new video at least twice a week. I subbed you by the way so you put more out too! I don't really know what to make a video on next, so any suggestions? I was just kinda gunna post some arena footage, but everyone does that and I want to be unique lol

Well we could do a mutt thug cleave :)
Very nice, both of you. I may consider making Mut videos as well once I build my new rig and gear up.
Add my btag too, Kaysidious#1757 :)

Done :)

Very nice, both of you. I may consider making Mut videos as well once I build my new rig and gear up.

Please do :) I bought fraps because I had some issues witht the free recording program I was using, however "xfire" works if you don't mind spending some time encoding. The normal x-fire only worked for me with DX-9 but I've made a few videos for other games with it successfully, the beta x-fire does work with DX-11 however its still a bit buggy, idk anyway most of the videos I have ever made just used free x-fire & windows movie maker, Hope this helps.
Also, what are you using for your combo point monitor? It's quite nice.

Thanks for the info by the way.
Also, what are you using for your combo point monitor? It's quite nice.

Thanks for the info by the way.

np :)
The add on is "Nugs combo bar" from the Curse client
great video, there is a def lack of mop mutt videos (instructional one's esp) keep em coming.

The UI is "Elv UI" it's made to be a full UI replacement
Its available free here: "http://tukui.org/dl.php"
I def recommend it, Its really well done and very well supported.

Yeah the UI here (Although a bit cluttered) looks really good. I've been using elv ui for a while now sense I saw Ghostmourn using it, I cant begin to use the default UI anymore.
Elv ui has a realy nice, long casting bar when set up for healers.
If anyone wants to try elv UI I strongly recommended using the "tukui" windows client, it allows 1 button install of evl ui and has a bunch off add-ons made just for evl ui.