523 Lock - 4/13 exp - 10man Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says. 523ilvl Warlock looking for a 10man heroic raiding guild. Days (Mon-Sun) between 7pm - 2am EST preferred. Also prefer 3 or more raid days. My current experience is 4/13 Heroic ToT with Jin'rokh, Horridon, Tortos and Ji-kun with attempts on Iron Qun to 7%.

I consider myself as a veteran raider. I come prepared for every fight as well as all the goodies that warlocks bring. I'm one of those raiders that you can bet will be there waiting on you when you are stuck in traffic or have some reason for being late.

I'm looking for a raid team not only just for this tier but for tiers to come. I'm specifically looking for a raid environment without any drama, confrontation, or extreme childish behavior.

I'm a skilled warlock. I understand my class inside and out. I can raid all three specs at a progression level. I do not mind switching to a more viable spec if a specific fight calls for stronger AOE damage or stronger single target damage. I am currently gemmed and enchanted for Affliction with Demonology as my Off Spec.

I do have logs up on World of Logs that can be seen there or on Raid bots website for parses. If you would rather see how I play and handle certain mechanics or fights simply ask to see one of my videos.

Feel free to post here or add me via battle tag @ Shade#1609
Thanks.
Hey, We are in need of another solid warlock for our core. I'm adding your btag so we can hopefully talk in game :)

Huge in Japan is currently US 23rd 25 man, 11/13 HM, and we're looking for competent players to join our ranks.

We raid
Monday-Thursday 6:30-11:00 PST

If you'd like to talk to one of our officers contact Martencar, Zlanis, Yetibear, Kerplunkk, Phys, or if you just want to chat for a few minutes feel free to add me to battletag: JaceDK#1316

Apply at http://www.huge-guild.net/index.php?board=3.0
Hey there Shade! We're a long-standing guild seeking a solid warlock to fill out our roster for heroic ToT progression. Our raid schedule falls into what you're looking for; we raid Sun/Mon/Weds, 9:30pm-1:30am your time. If interested, please see our information below! I hope that you will consider us.

Vox Immortalis of US-Hyjal, Horde
http://www.voximmortalis.com

Who We Are

A 10-man only Raiding Guild focused on progression and achievements. We enjoyed a very high level of success during the WotLK expansion, becoming the only 10-man Strict Guild worldwide to attain 100% raiding achievement completion, and we completed WotLK with a #1 World Achievement and #7 World Progression 10-man Strict ranking!

We are currently 6/13H in Throne of Thunder and finished 5.1 at #16 US for Raid Achievements and 15/16 Heroic progression, as well as server-first Glory of the Pandaria Raider.

Since the release of WotLK, we have solely focused on 10-man content for a variety of reasons, but primarily because our Officers & Members believe a tighter bond and greater challenge comes from the smaller core of players a 10-man raid environment provides. We strive for a focused, motivated, enjoyable raid environment, given we typically raid 3 nights a week, 12 hours in total. We consider ourselves a good bunch of people, with a strong sense of self-accountability and would accept no less from any recruit.

Historically, our combined roster of members and Officership have had many years of experience in WoW and previous MMOs with a guild raiding history to back it up (you may read more on our About Us page {http://www.voximmortalis.com/about/} or this Pwnwear interview {http://pwnwear.com/2010/04/25/interview-with-world-1-strict-10-guild-vox-immortalis/}).

We are also fairly active in the WoW community and have created & maintained a reasonably popular series of video guides since WotLK raid content, which can be found here (http://youtube.com/gabestah). In addition, we are very active on our Guild Forums (http://www.voximmortalis.com/forum.php) and some of our members even enjoy the occasional blog post (http://www.voximmortalis.com/blog.php).

Who We Are Seeking

High Desire
    (1) Hunter
    (1) Mage
    (1) Shaman (Elemental)
    or (1) Warlock

When We Raid

Hyjal-US is on Pacific Standard Time and our raid schedule is as follows every week:
    Sunday, 6:30PM – 10:30PM PST
    Monday, 6:30PM – 10:30PM PST
    Wednesday, 6:30PM – 10:30PM PST

What We Expect

You have been playing WoW and/or other MMOs for at least one year (or if not, are confident your skill is of appropriate level).
    You are looking for a long-term Guild with a tight-knit membership core with years of high-end raiding experience and exclusive focus on 10-man content.
    You understand the advantages of a Council-based loot system that Vox Immortalis currently utilizes (http://www.wowwiki.com/Loot_council).
    You are confident in your abilities when playing your roles in WoW, but remain open to suggestion and improvement.
    You are very aware of your surroundings when in combat during raids. You can properly avoid void zones, breaths, cleaves, swipes, proper distance to others, incoming monsters, etc. while still performing your duties fully.
    You are mature; in spirit if not age.

How We Manage Raids

At any given time, we try to maintain a constant roster of 11 Raiders, and those 11 Raiders are expected to maintain 100% attendance and will be part of our VCP system that manages Raid Rosters. While the full details of the VCP system can be found in this FAQ document {http://www.voximmortalis.com/vcpfaq/}, the basic summary of the system is as follows: All 11 active Raiders are rotated throughout the 10-man raid on a weekly basis, such that over the course of a 11 week period, each Raider will be able to raid 10 of those 11 weeks, or 30 out of 33 raids.

We strongly encourage applicants interested in becoming a Full-Time Raider to read through the VCP FAQ documentation completely.

How to Apply

If you meet all the above requirements and are still interested in applying, please fill out our application by clicking here (http://www.voximmortalis.com/apply/). Please, take your time to thoroughly review each question asked as well as your answers. Many applications are discarded outright because the applicant obviously rushed through the process. In most cases, your application will be our first impression of you — proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and personality go a long way.

Questions?

E-mail us: recruitment@voximmortalis.com
^^ so
High Desire
(1) Hunter
(1) Mage
(1) Shaman (Elemental)
or (1) Warlock

So it takes 3 classes to = 1 warlock?

We are recruiting any of those four to fill our remaining raid slots. You can read more about our roster in the "How We Manage Raids" section of our information.
bump
bump
Hey im starting up a 2nd 10m Core group in a guild who is currently 1/13 Heroic im looking to push 11/12 the first week and then Heroics about 3 weeks into raiding as a group could use an experienced lock. If interested add my Real id: theterror285@aim.com and we could talk more about it on Vent
Hey Shade, if you could raid an hour later, we're looking for a skilled warlock. We are currently 5/13H. I'll post more info below, feel free to add me if interested.

<Hard in the Paint> is a newly formed 10 man guild on Windrunner comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We are a group of friends who have been playing together since raiding in a top 15 US guild in TBC and Wrath and returned to the game for 5.2. We have a history of consistently putting up top parses and have little doubt we won't push content. We would like to experience end game again at a semi hardcore level, and are in need of one to two more to join our team.

We offer a social environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are mostly college students (22+) and are usually always on vent in the evenings, whether it be messing around in arena (some of us are former glads), competing for top challenge mode times, or playing Dota 2 together.

We raid evenings: 8-12 pst. Mon-Thu.

Our past experience includes:
US 10th H Conclave of Wind
US 5th H Halion
US 15th H Lich King
US 12th H Sindragosa
US 6th H Blood Queen Lanathel
US 9th H Professor Putricide
US 5th H Rotface
US 6th H Deathbringer Saurfang
Tribute to Immortality
US 8th Call Of The Grand Crusade
US 16th Alone In The Darkness (Hardmode Yogg
US 4th He Feeds On Your Tears (Immortal Algalon))
US 12th Firefighter (Hardmode Mimiron)
US 11th 3x Knock On Wood (Hardmode Freya)
World 19th Kil'Jaeden

If you have any questions, please contact Dulce in game or at Dulce#1145
apply at: http://hardinthepaint.enjin.com
BUMP.
Just to clarify. I see you are looking for 10man. Are you set on raiding 10 or do you have any desire to raid 25man?

Sacrifice is on the Mannoroth server. We are currently 7/13h. Right now, we are looking for another warlock to help round out our roster. We normally run ~32 full time raiders allowing us to do some swapping here and there for specific encounters. We are a mature longstanding guild. The guild has been around for over 10 years and still has the same GM as the day it was created. If you have some desire to raid 25man, I would love a chance to talk with you more. You can either shoot me a Real id request (friednug#1183) or you can check out our website at sacrificeguild.org. Really hope to hear from you soon.
www.teamasia.enjin.com

<Team Asia> is a tight-knit group of raiders who all share the desire to push our performance to the limit and constantly improve upon ourselves to fine tune our abilities as raiders.

In our first tier of existence as a guild we were able to get progressively better rankings on end boss kills in each instance as the tier progressed. Our performance was rewarded with a very respectable US 86th ranking among 10M guilds in the country.

Progression:

Tier 15: 7/13 Heroic

Tier 14: US 86th 10M Overall Ranking

Current Recruitment Needs:

High Need:
Disc Priest
Mage
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin

Also accepting applications from other exceptional players of other specs! We are offering Paid Server / Faction Xfers for extremely qualified applicants!!

When we raid:

Monday: 6:00PM – 10:00PM PST
Tuesday: 6:00PM – 10:00PM PST
Wednesday: 6:00PM – 10:00PM PST
Thursday: 6:00PM - 10:00PM PST

**During Progression we may add an extra raid on Sunday at normal raid time to facilitate new kills each week**

Our trial process is 100% performance based. If you perform better than some of our current raiders, you will earn the Raider rank and the spot that accompanies it.

Please head to our website and be sure to read the Guild Rules and Expectations to answer any questions you may have about our Guild before filling out an application.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to add myself in-game or look for any of our recruitment officers to discuss the process further

RealID: jgram003@gmail.com

Recruitment Officers:
Mistboomr
Sentrytotem
Sleepness
Pathia

www.teamasia.enjin.com
www.twitchtv.com/theboomr
www.twitchtv.com/magkozzii

Thank you for your interest in <Team Asia> and we look forward to hearing from you

-Boomr
I'm currently only looking for 10mans sorry.

Bump
Hello Shade! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a warlock ( if you decide to change your mind on 10 mans only ) for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 25 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 16/16 HM Tier 5.1 12/12 7/13 HM Tier 5.2
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Prot Paladin
Healers: Resto Druid
Physical DPS: Hunter
Caster DPS: Shadow priest, warlock, Boomkin

Obviously high quality applicants will be considered and trialed.

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: lilsean2648@aol.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Hello Shade,

Execute Phase a 10 man horde guild on Mug'thol filled with mature players. We're 4/13H with come good attempts on Iron Qon. We raid Mon - Thurs 9 - 12 est with some occasional extensions if we're close to a kill. We're currently looking for a warlock to complete our roster. We provide everything for raiding except food and loot is handled via an officer council.

You can find more information at www.executephase.net and find our kill vids on youtube.

My realid is bhwow1 @ gmail.com
Hello -

We're PST, but we do fit into your raid times. We raid 8 - 11 PST, which is 11 - 2 EST. We're 10 man, and raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday which gives you time to balance wow and an actual life (though I'm not sure why you'd want to...)

We are 12/12, though I missed Lei Shen for a concert, but our warlock had to quit raiding due to outside circumstances - and so we're down a warlock.

We'd love to chat if you are interested at all. Contact myself in game at Inktomi#1227 - or our main tank at guodo#1494 - or our main healer at evalyne#1199. You could hit up our site at http://www.irl-guild.com - but probably better just to talk to us directly since spammers love (love!!) our site's recruitment forum. (every day, I mean, come on! </rant>)
If you are interested in 25m, hit me up

Demise of Kel'Thuzad Alliance 25m is looking for skilled and experienced players to add to our ever-improving roster (formerly of Burning Blade).

Demise has been around for almost 8 years now. We believe we are the posterchild of consistency and stability. If you're tired of joining new guilds just for them to break apart, check us out!

Current Progression:

10/13HM - Throne of Thunder

Past Progression:
T14: 16/16HM Ranked US #33 among US 25m
  • Realm First! HM Will of the Emperor
  • Realm First! HM Sha of Fear - US23rd kill (on Burning Blade)

T13: 8/8HM Ranked US #32 among US 25m with a pre-nerf Spine kill.
T12: 7/7HM Ranked US #35 among US 25m with a pre-nerf Ragnaros kill.
T11: 13/13HM in 25m Ranked US #39
  • Realm First! Sinestra
  • Realm First! Nefarian & #1 on Burning Blade.

We raid Monday-Thursday 7pm-11pm EST. Sunday: 7pm - 11pm (Optional - and usually only used during progression)

Recruitment Needs:

• Warlock - HIGH
  • Mage - HIGH
  • Moonkin - HIGH
  • DeathKnight (DPS) - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Warrior (Prot) - Medium
  • Elemental Shaman - Medium
  • WW Monk - Medium
  • Protection Paladin - Medium
  • Rogue - Medium
  • Disc/Holy Priest - Medium
  • Mistweaver Monk - Medium

Any exceptional applicant is welcome to apply even if you arent on our current "need" list.

WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Dem%C3%ACse/rating.tier15_25
Website/Apply: Demise-Guild.Org

Hope to hear from you soon!
Dire is an end-game, 25-man, raiding guild located on the Sargeras server. We are constantly looking to augment our roster with highly skilled, dedicated, motivated raiders.

Leadership and Guild Policies
  • Guild Master: Javvy (Javvo#1848)
  • Officers: Badgerwolfz (Badger#1552), Asterixxjr (Asterixx#1416), Herpexx (HerpSpriest#1150), Tieja (Huebs#1755)
  • Our raiding schedule is Monday through Thursday, 10:00pm EST to 2:00am EST. Invites go out at 9:30pm EST. Members are expected to be at raid, ready to pull by 9:50pm EST.
  • We operate a merit-based loot system. Item distribution is determined by date/quality of most recent loots, raid attendance, size of upgrade, class importance, and general contribution to the guild. Trial members can and do get items when passed on by full members.
  • Members are expected to maintain 100% raid attendance, outside of extraneous circumstances. Missing raid happens, and is expected occasionally, but should not be a common occurrence.

• Application Process
    Requirements:
  • Level 90
  • High playtime. In addition to raid attendance, all members are expected to improve their character outside of raids.
  • Familiarity with, and use of WeakAuras.
  • Prior raid experience is not essential, but adaptability, willingness to learn, and ability to follow instructions is.
  • Process:
    Post an application at our website (http://dire-guild.com). Potential applicants are strongly encouraged to contact an officer or the guild master with any questions or concerns they may have, or just to introduce themselves to us.

When typing up your application please remember that first impressions are everything. Your application will be the first impression we get of you (and if it goes poorly, possibly the only impression we get!). Take your time, be careful with grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Include as much detail as possible.

The trial period is generally one month, though this can either be shortened or lengthened at the discretion of leadership. The main qualities we look at when evaluating applicants are knowledge of your class and the game, attentiveness during raids, attendance, and attitude.

Current Recruitment Needs
    Immediate raid spots are available for the following classes.
  • Tanks:
  • Tanking positions are currently closed.
  • Melee:
  • Rogues
  • DPS Death Knights
  • Ranged:
  • Mages
  • Warlocks
  • Balance Druids
  • Hunters
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Healers:
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Restoration Druids
  • Mistweaver Monks

• Progression
  • Mists of Pandaria:
  • Throne of Thunder: 1/13 Heroic
  • <DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid hardcore 5 nights a week and become apart of a soon to be top ranked U.S guild.

Current Progression.

Tier 14. MSV (6/6) HOF (6/6) TOES (4/4)

Tier 15. (12/12) (2/13)H

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
    WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
    U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
    Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
    Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

*Now offering paid transfers for those who qualify*

Hunter- 1
    Warrior- 1 fury
    Rogue- 1 *High need*
    Death Knight- 1 (DPS)
    Priest- 1 Shadow 2 Holy/disc
    Paladin- 1 (Holy) 1 (ret)
    Warlock- 1
    Monk- 1 (1 Mistweaver) *High need*
    Shaman- 1 (Elemental/Enhance)
    Mage- 1
    Druid- 3 (1 Moonkin) (1 Resto) (1 Feral dps)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST
    Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
    All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
    Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
    This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Officer contact info.
    Jayk- jaythekilla#1129 (battletag) loganaloisio (skype)
    Trudyn- trudyn#1665 (battletag)

Guild website. www.difwguild.com
    Hi Shade! We would love to chat with you! Pplease contact me via battle tag #Narvia1920 or leave a message on our home recruitment thread! All the info is on the thread but here are the basics. Hope you consider us!

Horde-10m-MWTh 6:45-10 Pacific-1/13H-2 year old guild
    LF Warlock, RDruid, Tank.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8796450010