20 24 Bracket: Current State of Affairs II

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next

Nah I'm asking because I'm wondering if you ever play wsg but /afk before your team caps a flag or the game ends. Not hating

i probably have at some point since the introduction of exp on pvp, but deff not in recent memory.

hey, btw you could eek out a few extra hundred armor by using the "shaman" chest and shoulder looms. id still personally use the cloth legs and helm over the shaman ones tho.
1v1 Boomkins have an easy time with Hunters, Warriors, Rogues, Monks, Warlocks. amd Mages.
Yes, but i get destroyed by shadow priests.

Nah I'm asking because I'm wondering if you ever play wsg but /afk before your team caps a flag or the game ends. Not hating

i probably have at some point since the introduction of exp on pvp, but deff not in recent memory.

hey, btw you could eek out a few extra hundred armor by using the "shaman" chest and shoulder looms. id still personally use the cloth legs and helm over the shaman ones tho.

The shaman ones don't have haste / crit
05/12/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Yoshimitzo

Yep, for Druid or Shaman, the cloth head and legs give five haste instead of the five spirit that is given by the leather or chain head and legs.

For shoulder, a Druid should use Preened Ironfeather Shoulders, while a Shaman should use Mystical Pauldrons of Elements.

If you want more resilience, use Lasting Feralheart Spaulders instead of Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle for a Druid or Shaman. A shaman could use Aged Pauldrons of The Five Thunders, but you would lose some crit.

For chest, a druid should use Preened Ironfeather Breastplate, while a shaman should use Mystical Vest of Elements.
hmm, i was just mentioning to yoshi that instead of the cloth resil shoulders, he could use the shaman "mail" resil shoulders, and for the chest he could use the shaman "mail" chest instead of the druid leather chest. it would be about about 190 armor or so. with a small loss in crit, so changing the shoulders could be debateble imo.
I've decided on an alliance rogue, anyone mind post a gear list or have an idea where I can look? Remember I have no access to boas unless I farm them up.
I've decided on an alliance rogue, anyone mind post a gear list or have an idea where I can look? Remember I have no access to boas unless I farm them up.

go to twinkinfo.com and find some rogue guide and/or armories
Not all armories are reliable, but I will check twinkinfo. Thanks, I'm just going to xfer a toon with boas and forgot about grind them. But I wont be using them at 24. I miss non boa twinks. :<
hmm, i was just mentioning to yoshi that instead of the cloth resil shoulders, he could use the shaman "mail" resil shoulders, and for the chest he could use the shaman "mail" chest instead of the druid leather chest. it would be about about 190 armor or so. with a small loss in crit, so changing the shoulders could be debateble imo.

Hmm, ya, the STV fishing tournament started before I could finish editing my post, but its over now, and I updated my post to include chain boa info for shamans.

Yoshi could improve his armor somewhat by using any of these pieces"

Mystical Pauldrons of Elements Lasting Feralheart SpauldersMystical Vest of Elements
Fishing ring worth using at 24? I have one I can send over.
Monocles
10 Undead Mage
Pandora

Fishing ring worth using at 24? I have one I can send over.

Only for a certain classes, which are trying for a crit build.

I use Dread Pirate Ring on aFire Mage and a Balance Druid. Since Dread Pirate Ring provides hit, I don't need to use a ring with spirit on it to help my druid to reach the hit cap, and I get a higher crit chance that way (but I lose some SP by going this way too).
Not all armories are reliable, but I will check twinkinfo. Thanks, I'm just going to xfer a toon with boas and forgot about grind them. But I wont be using them at 24. I miss non boa twinks. :<

armories are plenty reliable - just have to recognize that there isn't a single accepted bis set for rogues at 24
Would you think it's suitable for rogues?

armories are plenty reliable - just have to recognize that there isn't a single accepted bis set for rogues at 24

Since I haven't played 24 since they divided the brackets, and new quest gear. It confuses me to know if someone has a bis set or if someones build crit or whatever.

Least to say it, I would have no idea what to look for. As far as items.
Well after being gone from this bracket a year tried a lock which I like...they burst insane unfortunately like all dps you get steam rolled by hybrids who can heal to full with one keybind. Think would be be great in premades.

Was gonna try fury war, played one in this bracket in cata but by level 21 or so i knew it was a no go since i did less than a wet noodle a pacifist wet noodle at that.. prot and arms did not interest me.

Made a new hunter.. and it's fun.. steady shot on the fly has brought Hunters back into the above avg category. I'll stick with survival cause losing main nuke once pet dies sucks.

Then I decided to roll this gal. (I have not played my 90s this week and actually had fun) wow what a raid boss she is and still missing some gear.. it's fun in a semi trolling way. I don't spit etc.. in bg's ever.. but just jumping around while 10 people try to put dent in your hp is pretty fun.

Think this toon and my lock are the two that made the cut.. fun is my number one concern.. and these two win out.

See you in game.

Since I haven't played 24 since they divided the brackets, and new quest gear. It confuses me to know if someone has a bis set or if someones build crit or whatever.

Least to say it, I would have no idea what to look for. As far as items.

my best advice is to go to wowhead, filter by slot, and see what looks good, building a set yourself on chardev.com

familiarity with the available gear will lead you in the direction that YOU want to go
I'm going to go horde before next wsg cta.. Can some one take a peek at my gear and let me know what ally only stuff i need to pick up. I just dinged today. Thanks in advance.

Doing Be Raptor.. ugh and Nesingwary Quest.. double ugh later tonight.
I keep debating going horde on one of my 24's, im too lazy to level a fresh one
@Itsyourbaby

Was going to say, do the Raptor quest for the boots and also do the Morbent's Bane quest in Darkshire for the ring. Like 3 sta, 4 int, 5 crit.

Once you hit horde, the +hit necklace I have is a good thing to grab.
Itsyourbaby
24 Night Elf Druid

I'm going to go horde before next wsg cta.. Can some one take a peek at my gear and let me know what ally only stuff i need to pick up. I just dinged today. Thanks in advance.

Doing Be Raptor.. ugh and Nesingwary Quest.. double ugh later tonight.

Yep, as resto or balance spec, I would do those two quest chains for the xmog gear and the final quest rewards.

I would also snag a Yorgen's Boon, a Talvash's Gold Ring, and a Seal of Argas before making a faction change.

I like playing with gear options or switching gear sets depending on the circumstances, like when I am solo, while holding the flag, with 10 stacks on me.

If you were covering feral gear, there are actually several alliance quest rewards that you should be considering too.