Enchanted Fey Dragon

General Discussion
Does anyone know how we will be able to get this mount in 5.3? I wanna start working on it asap =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTDWi8G3pj0
Nobody knows yet, sadly.

I have a really big hunch it will be from the blizz store, though.
As far as I'm aware its not actually available.

Some think it'll end up being a store mount or for the next annual pass.
Some think it'll end up being a store mount or for the next annual pass

If its a 25$ mount I might be able to do it, but cant do the annual pass thing im poor lol. I hope its not the annual pass thing.
05/18/2013 12:25 AMPosted by Zenochi
Some think it'll end up being a store mount or for the next annual pass

If its a 25$ mount I might be able to do it, but cant do the annual pass thing im poor lol. I hope its not the annual pass thing.

The annual pass really shouldn't be too much of a problem, you don't pay anything more (this is provided it acts like the previous one), its just you pledging that you'll remain a subscriber for the next 12 months.

So if you're sure you're going to stick around for the next year, then its a "might as well."
I'm wondering just where this went, as well. Want.
3 mounts, some rash cream, a murloc pet, and a special xmog set only for me and I'm sold.
Most likely Blizzard store.
Heh... They better offer more than just that mount if they want another years guarantee from me. My first thought is wow that looks like something from Geck an old PS1 game.

I kinda hope it is.

...cause I have friends who will buy the mount for me if I ask them to.
Heh... They better offer more than just that mount if they want another years guarantee from me. My first thought is wow that looks like something from Geck an old PS1 game.

It would probably be the mount and beta access to the next wow xpac. I don't know what else they could offer...maybe when the xpac to D3 is released you get that for free? Not that I would want to play that game again.

Maybe they might even offer beta access to titan.

05/18/2013 04:33 AMPosted by Melithiria

I kinda hope it is.

Lucky. But they love the store mounts. They make them a lot of money for basically nothing.
Hopefully they are taking feedback and redoing it. It looks nothing like a sprite darter.
05/18/2013 04:35 AMPosted by Healstime

It would probably be the mount and beta access to the next wow xpac. I don't know what else they could offer...maybe when the xpac to D3 is released you get that for free? Not that I would want to play that game again.

I kinda hope it is.

Lucky. But they love the store mounts. They make them a lot of money for basically nothing.

I wouldn't really call it nothing. It takes about 24 hours just to make the model, then you have to synch it up with every race in the game and scale it to each race (also accounting for size decreasing/increasing buffs)... it's a bit of work. To add on top of that, this model changes colors and I'm sure it took a bit longer to make it do such.

Hopefully they are taking feedback and redoing it. It looks nothing like a sprite darter.

Those are hatchlings; this is a ride-able, fully grown one. Not the same thing.
I wouldn't really call it nothing. It takes about 24 hours just to make the model, then you have to synch it up with every race in the game and scale it to each race (also accounting for size decreasing/increasing buffs)... it's a bit of work. To add on top of that, this model changes colors and I'm sure it took a bit longer to make it do such.

Basically nothing, they are paying the artists anyway so it's not as if they had to spend more money to make it. There is really no overhead, just code for $25 with automated distribution.

Yea... dissapointing as D3 was and considering how little I use the Charger I'd pass. Don't get me wrong I love wow but I'm ready for something new and fresh to sink into. Tera could of been it but I didn't like the armor. I mean skimpy is cool but a lot of it was /facepalm skimpy.

I'd die if an Arcanum style game was released though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcanum:_Of_Steamworks_and_Magick_Obscura

To see that game in wow like setting... /drool and yes I'd sign up for a year on that.

Yea... dissapointing as D3 was and considering how little I use the Charger I'd pass. Don't get me wrong I love wow but I'm ready for something new and fresh to sink into. Tera could of been it but I didn't like the armor. I mean skimpy is cool but a lot of it was /facepalm skimpy.

I'd die if an Arcanum style game was released though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcanum:_Of_Steamworks_and_Magick_Obscura

To see that game in wow like setting... /drool and yes I'd sign up for a year on that.

Yeah, I feel the same. I would always like to see new MMOs come out, but the problem always being having spent so much time in wow that it's hard to get into another MMO. Love other types of games, but playing MMOs takes a lot of time to even start really playing them. That of course always depends on how much fun it is to get into and how much it can continue to stay interesting.
I honestly hope it's a blizz store pet just so it's attainable for me. It's gorgeous omg
I really hope it's not TCG nonsense...

store mount, i'll buy it

annual pass, i'll do it

hand it over, c'mon.
only reason I would get this is for the mount numbers achievement for it is one ugly looking thing I'd not mind if it was from the store or the annual pass thing.