Alliance eyes only!

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 Next
"Horde Favoritism!"

Just Kidding!

"For the King/High priestess/Prophet/Council/etc!"

Why can't we focus more n the races instead of the damn faction?
"For Pony!"

http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/42/
I support this.
is it not obvious enough. I don't know how many times I've clicked an alliance NPC while I was being forced against my will to play alliance instead of horde. They would say "For the alliance, Friend". There ya go! Don't overthink it! That's how "for the horde" got started!

Your hated enemy,
The Horde
why can't we just do the murloc call?

duh
Need an Alliance war-cry?

Why not "Zoidberg!"
It'd be interesting if they reiterated that Common isn't English, but rather it is simply rendered as such in-game to help us immerse ourselves -- this would drastically increase their ability to draw from, or create anew, phrases from what would be phonetically in keeping with what the human language(s) might actually sound like.

An example being the phrase, "Esarus thar no'Darador", which in an archaic dialect of the human language meant something along the lines of "by honor and blood, we serve". It would also stand as a contrast to the long-standing "Lok'tar Ogar" of the Horde.
"F$#K 'em."

/equip fishing pole
My vote is for "Yay we're helping!"

Didn't we want to kill Garosh first?
"Yay we're helping!" belongs to the horde

My vote for an alliance shout is "Ttubs for warchief!"
We've got Budd,The Alliance must pay... one million gold to get him back. otherwise mister I'm saiiiiling Ooo shiny gets turned into a goblin...

On second thought... *hands over 10K gold* take him back Adarah was right Shut your stupid face budd shut it!
Why the need to change it? to want to do so suggests a sense of shame or weakness. We would regret it later on.

For the Alliance

Said, not shouted.

As Denzel put it in American Gangster, the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Oh please! Alliance sucks period, it's horde all across the board. Not only in PvE but mainly in PvP. What is there to be proud of? Seriously!? Our faction S U C K S
I just wish I had it in me to change to horde >.<
I hear that once you go horde you never go back... Is it true?
After the Org raid "Yay, we're helping!" would be very appropriate.
Yeah first time the Alliance actually ever did something important besides sit on their !@# all day and let the horde take care of it. (Insert Uldular patch video here)
"Kill the Tauren, Kill the Orcs! Kill the Blood Elves shiny locks!"

Said like on the Dungeons and Dragons episode of Futurama
'eat the Wizard, eat the !@#$! eat the robots shiny butt!'
http://www.supermegatopia.com/booty/gallery/gallery.php?thisLink=battle-cries.jpg
Oh please! Alliance sucks period, it's horde all across the board. Not only in PvE but mainly in PvP. What is there to be proud of? Seriously!? Our faction S U C K S
I just wish I had it in me to change to horde >.<
I hear that once you go horde you never go back... Is it true?

Come over friend pally /offers fel laced cookies, It s all true the Horde have it all, brutal fighters, the best lore, God err I mean Thrall, da voodoo, Sylvannas, we have minotaurs gg, our elves look better than your elves, we are not the boring faction,our color is red, we get to ride worgs, you cant ride worgen,and the number one reason....We have bloodlust, you have hero its dings when you pop it lol, we go, RAGE!! rargle rargle rargle!!
Eat the gnomes first!
We'll keep trying!
"YAY!!! THE WRITERS AREN'T SIX ANYMORE!!!"
"WE WILL WHINE!!!"