Rogues Too Squishy / Monks Too OP?

Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0IalM5heGc

Idk, I was kind of disgusted when this happened to me... I have about 65% resil, a normal amount... I didn't check out the monks gear though... Idk, what do you guys think?
my best bet: rune of re origination. RSK only crits for like 80kish normally, and like 110k in the absolute most favorable conditions (every single trinket/enchant proc during tigereye brew)

With enough mastery granted by rune, this is about what I would expect to see in pvp, if not higher.

You should see the jump in pve dps of windwalkers who have that thing (and manage it correctly) versus windwalkers who don't.

would like to see an armory though.
Roll monk ;p I did.
Idk, maybe I'll get my monk up. They're spoiled and it seems like they're staying spoiled for the time being. They also seem like a hell of a lot of fun

But still, that kind of damage on an instant ability just isn't fair to me. That's like half my health gone instantly. From one guy. If he timed it right the with destro lock with a chaos bolt they would have one shotted me.
05/11/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Kheria
Idk, maybe I'll get my monk up. They're spoiled and it seems like they're staying spoiled for the time being. They also seem like a hell of a lot of fun

They're a lot of fun. There's a couple issues but overall I'd say they're well done.

But still, that kind of damage on an instant ability just isn't fair to me. That's like half my health gone instantly. From one guy. If he timed it right the with destro lock with a chaos bolt they would have one shotted me.

if it is RoRo, then he actually has very little control over the timing on his end (when it procs) especially since the proc rate is nerfed in pvp. I'm not justifying it, and personally I'm pretty annoyed about how well monks scale with RoRo (because we do kind of poorly without it, especially so in pve) And there's really no way you can nerf it besides nerfing the proc rate (which wouldn't make the burst impossible)
rogues arent squishy at all, at least not myself. then again ive got like 2k more resil than you.

Go for it! Monk is a really fun class I highly recommend it, with the daily exp bonus it's pretty easy to get to 90. They're spoil for sure lol I really enjoy the talent tree, three viable specs, building combo pts on myself and overall animations of their abilities.
rogues arent squishy at all, at least not myself. then again ive got like 2k more resil than you.

Yeah... today i got killed by a ww monk in PVE gear. His healing abbilities were just incredibly great. And his damage was good too.