There is nothing Japanese about Pandaria. If anything it's Chinese. Kthx
I'll name one 'Boris'

Just to really mess with your head.
I'll name one 'Boris'

Lol!
I have a suiting surname!
=3
So we should also stop giving them 'Western' names too?
I have a suiting surname!
=3

Yes you do x3
Or just stop playing pandas all together, what ever works.
I'll name one 'Boris'

Ultimately this.

We're well within our rights (as long as we stay within the bounds of the ToS) to name our Pandaren whatever the heck we choose.

It's almost amusing when a casual/joke post can be quoted as a serious answer without distorting the message from the person who wrote it.
So we should also stop giving them 'Western' names too?

Well it's moreso a problem when you see the Pandaren rogue named Naruto runnin around screamin believe it at the top of his lungs.

Makes everyone want to face palm
but I thought GokuVegetaGohan was best Panda name. ;-;
I have two pandas with Japanese names, Kenada and Kishijoten. I have three with Chinese names, Lingtao, Kailai, and Liuzhang. I have one named Punkrabbitt. Any real name, whether Chinese, Japanese, or even Russian, or some gimmick name based on your internetz history, is far better than Pandahunterx or Kuungfuupanda
Traleda? You honestly took this post srsly? Just exploiting the irony of the situation here
LOL, i saw a blood elf monk named goku runnin around capping AB basis. I loled irl
If you look around Pandaria, the Pandaren NPCs have Chinese, Japanese, and Korean names.

So, no.
I'd rather that they grab the wrong Asian culture than half the names we see violating RP server policy these days. You report and you report, but the flood never stops coming in.
You're not the raid boss of me.
I think the last few posts illustrate that well enough.

Hanzo? Japanese name, but... still a real name. Justifiable. Pandyshot? /SIGH
I think the last few posts illustrate that well enough.

Hanzo? Japanese name, but... still a real name. Justifiable. Pandyshot? /SIGH

What about mine?
The issue I have with Japanese panda names is that most of them are controlled by players who do not know that pandas do not live in Japan.

I hate stupid enough already. I don't need people to run around showing me any more than they already do.
I named mine Hossu. Because the random name generator thought that (and many others) was acceptable. And I thought it was cute.