What did you play before 2005?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 10 Next
Halo 2.
counter-strike
Ratchet and Clank, and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie. This was before I knew there were guides for these games so I just would search for everything myself..

I guess I also played Hydro Thunder, which is still one of my favorite racing games. YOU RACE BOATS MAN, FREAKIN BOATS! I was on a boat before it was cool, son.

EDIT: by everything in Ratchet and Clank, and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, I mean all the collectible items you had to find in the games to unlock cool stuff
RS and H1/H2
Final Fantasy XI.

Had a 65 Elvaan WAR/MNK (or WAR/NIN) with 57 Goldsmithing and over a million gil, before I ragequit and deleted her.
Final Fantasy XI.

Had a 65 Elvaan WAR/MNK (or WAR/NIN) with 57 Goldsmithing and over a million gil, before I ragequit and deleted her.

Did you rage quit and delete your WoW char too? Lol jk
Star Wars Galaxies
Final Fantasy XI.

Did you rage quit and delete your WoW char too? Lol jk

No. WoW will never inspire the level of red-eyed fury that FFXI gave me. The crafting system in that game...oh my God...*eye twitches*
Runescape, DAoC, of course Evercrack, a bit of Planetside, Diablo II, FFXI. EQ and DAoC were the main things though.
WarCraft III
Planetside
Earth and Beyond (R.I.P. *sniff*)
Halo.
Diablo 2.
Gunbound.

And if you count it as a game, editing myspace html on my page. I rank this with transmogging now. Look, the font is GLOWING!
Animal Crossing.

I was trying to remember the name of this game the other day. Thanks!

Before I started playing WoW - I started in 05 - I just played console games. When I decided to start playing WoW, I was so excited, I started playing Runescape for the days or two before my parents would drive me to the store to pick up a copy. It wasn't as good, but it was something >.<
Diablo 2, StarCraft, Madden, GTA.
Sim City and Civilisation
XBOX
2005? Probably Pokemon Emerald
For MMOs I played SWG and Planetside.

I did and still play many other games. Nothing in specific.