@Bladesinger

Kil'jaeden
Lag is bound to occur when more than 20 people are fighting against each other in one area. It isn't going to get better until Blizzard fixes or removes the AoI mechanic from their servers.
The one and only

Edit: I'm scared to know what I did. My reputation from Kilrogg is so hit or miss. :3

This is Mercie... If you remember me haha
Lag is bound to occur when more than 20 people are fighting against each other in one area. It isn't going to get better until Blizzard fixes or removes the AoI mechanic from their servers.

*Chuckles* you silly man you!

Let's do some addition.

SWBRB(30) + D7(34) = 64 Players Battling = Epicness

Ruinous (60+) + D7(37) = 97+ Players Battling = Lag Fest

/pat Plaguesqt

I still love you
What is your point? If you want to whine about lag then don't fight us. Better yet, don't get ballsy and drop into our guild meeting thinking that you were going to somehow interrupt it. Better yet, don't abandon your fellow horde to die in Stormwind.
What is your point? If you want to whine about lag then don't fight us. Better yet, don't get ballsy and drop into our guild meeting thinking that you were going to somehow interrupt it. Better yet, don't abandon your fellow horde to die in Stormwind.

http://i.imgur.com/wEl3c.gif
I wasn't there for your guild meeting. I was focused on SWBRB at the time.. Sorry? I am talking about the vendor smash. I don't think I was whining. If anything I was pointing out that you can have more than 20 people and not have a lag fest. It is possible to have 60 Players between two groups and not lag. What is NOT possible is having more than 80 between two or more groups.

05/15/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Plaguesqt
Lag is bound to occur when more than 20 people are fighting against each other in one area.

Point? I didn't know ruinous knew what 20 people were. Lighten up Plaguesqt not everyone is attacking you when they post their opinion that's against yours.
More like

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IfDEVNAP-BM/TbdUBnOACtI/AAAAAAAAAjA/FPMcWfOfWUk/s1600/HulkSmash.gif
The one and only

Edit: I'm scared to know what I did. My reputation from Kilrogg is so hit or miss. :3

This is Mercie... If you remember me haha

Of course I remember you mercie you sexy lil rogue.

Add me princess.

Unthir#1335
I love you Plaguesqt!
I don't care if you win traded... I still love you
I saw him first !#@#@*%!
Plaguesbadt, I love you.
So that's not a chick??
I'm so confused. I need to rethink my life..
*bangs head on wall* why does everything have to be so complicated... why can't everything be like ruinous!
*bangs head on wall* why does everything have to be so complicated... why can't everything be like ruinous!

Shhhhh here eat some pudding
I wasn't there for your guild meeting. I was focused on SWBRB at the time.. Sorry? I am talking about the vendor smash. I don't think I was whining. If anything I was pointing out that you can have more than 20 people and not have a lag fest. It is possible to have 60 Players between two groups and not lag. What is NOT possible is having more than 80 between two or more groups.

Lag is bound to occur when more than 20 people are fighting against each other in one area.

Point? I didn't know ruinous knew what 20 people were. Lighten up Plaguesqt not everyone is attacking you when they post their opinion that's against yours.

The "20 people" was more of a tongue in cheek response, or more like a random number. When we were in SW yes there were around 3 raids ready to go to fight you. What I'm trying to get across is that it's a moot point to argue about how many we bring. We bring the numbers we have because we can gather those people together: members of Ruinous and pugs. D7 really wasn't there in force, other than a few random people I saw. By the time we got to vendors however, we were down to 1 raid and there was still lag at the vendors, enough that a bunch of people crashed or had horrible latency issues. Not sure how you assumed I was attacking you.
WPvP is serious business.
WPvP is serious business.

Quoted for truth. I was rolling solo on the isle today in Blood spec and Morganite from the quest. Got PLENTY of rage whispers.. lol So fun!